Which scene do you think you'll find the most emotional/powerful?

The Pheonix/Xavier/Magneto scene...

1. Jean is Charles first student, now she's a maniac.

2. Magneto and Xavier are still great friends, and I have to believe watching the Pheonix try to destroy Charles will unleash a fury from Magneto. I think this scene has so many great possibilities.

3. I know Patrick and Ian are great actors and can pull off anything they're asked. I can't say the same for Marsden, although Famke seems very solid.

This is how I would rank them...

Cyclops reunion with Jean/Phoenix /The memorial scene
The lab scene with Phoenix and Logan ('Kill Me')
Storm's balcony scene / Mystique's heartbreaking scene
Magneto watching Phoenix battle Xavier / Jean being brought back from her destructive state
Rogue's dilemma (the cure/Bobby and Kitty affair)
Angel's origin scene
Beast with the cure

For me will be the scene with Storm and Logan at Jean's house after she kills Xavier. That was a powerful scene in the trailer.

Xfanfan

When Callisto snaps Storm's neck....

Hey I can dream. :p

Seriously though, probably the end where Jean snaps back and realizes what she has become and what she has done.

Or Xavier/Jean/Magneto confrontation.

I think the most powerful scenes will revolve around Logan, Storm, Erik and Jean. And if the Professor truly dies, that--and its impact--will be something to see.

Intheknow101 said:
When Callisto snaps Storm's neck....

Hey I can dream. :p

Seriously though, probably the end where Jean snaps back and realizes what she has become and what she has done.

Or Xavier/Jean/Magneto confrontation.

That would really make me brawl my eyes out... :( -cries- JEAN!!! You've come back!!! Yay.

for me out of those options, I think it will be mystique being forced to take the cure. Where other mutants would embrace it, she is fighting against it and tragically will become what she hates the most.

_BB_ said:
for me out of those options, I think it will be mystique being forced to take the cure. Where other mutants would embrace it, she is fighting against it and tragically will become what she hates the most.
That scene should be good. What would make it better would be if Mag's killed her not knowing it was Raven

I'd say Mystique's heartbreaking scene. She's been my favourite character for a long time ago and she'll be...gone...just like that. Sob...

The Professor's death (if true) would come in close second and Angel's origin in close third.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I'd say Mystique's heartbreaking scene. She's been my favourite character for a long time ago and she'll be...gone...just like that. Sob...

The Professor's death (if true) would come in close second and Angel's origin in close third.

-pats Lex- there there. :( We all love Mystique..but atleast we see her naked...but covering herself while on the floor...after taking the cure. -sighs- :( Goodbye my bluebies. -sniffles-

well there's always Jean/Phoenix :D

When Cyke makes his triumphant return to lead the X-Men in the final battle.

..Hey, a guy can hope.

But she can't die. :o She just can't. What about the whole Nightcrawler/Sabretooth/Mystique history? What about her leading the new Brotherhood if Magneto's gone? Blah. :(

Mr Lex Luthor said:
But she can't die. :o She just can't. What about the whole Nightcrawler/Sabretooth/Mystique history? What about her leading the new Brotherhood if Magneto's gone? Blah. :(

I hear ya... :( -sighs- but hey, maybe she'll come back. -sighs- I dunno. Those bluebies will surely be missed...not by me but all her fans. :(

I dont think that mysitque will loose her power perminantly whos to say she isnt just taking another shape as a human as she did in x2? i dont know if we should be so sure, she could be being tested on and trying to trick the government that she has been cured? who knows. we wont know until may 26 :)

so who have they tested the cure on? do they know it even works and not just works for alittle while?

*sighs*

Well...if she does die, at least put Magneto with her. She should die in his arms or Magneto leaving de-humanized Mystique there for dead.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
*sighs*

Well...if she does die, at least put Magneto with her. She should die in his arms or Magneto leaving de-humanized Mystique there for dead.

... Mystique naked in Magentos arms... -shuts eyes- um... hmm :o

well obiviously she's gonna be naked when she gets de-humanized

The writers have a perv mind. :p

Give her some towel. :o

Speaking of emotion here; I'm just listening to Evanescence "My Immortal" on my I-Pod now and imo this is the perfect song for Jean and Cyclops. I know it won't be used in X3 but I can imagine seeing slow shots of Cyclops in mourning in the X-Masion or at Alkali Lake and this song playing. If you don't believe me go download the song and listen to the words - they say exactly what Cyclops must be going through! *sob*
I really hope we get some powerful, tear jerking moments in X3!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
*sighs*

DE-humanized?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Surely she would in fact be 'demutated' and as she becomes human it would be 'humanised'....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"