Comics Which sinister 6 do you think is most deadly?

The Venomator

Civilian
Reaction score
I think the sinister 6(3) which consisted of venom, (yayy), mysterio 2, vulture, electro, sandman ( who founded them this time) and kraven 2
Pure strenght in that orgainisation.[/CENTER]

The Sinister Six are a group of Spider-man's most deadly enemies. The original Sinister Six was brought together by Dr. Octopus in an effort to destroy Spider-man. However Spider-man defeated them all and sent them to prison. Years later Dr. Octopus recreated the Sinister Six and replaced Kraven with the second Hobgoblin. They tried to destory Spider-man, but failed again. Later after Dr. Octopus was killed by Kaine, Mysterio created the Sinister Seven to destroy Kaine, but they were defeated by both Kaine and Spider-man. Now after all this, a new Sinister Six was brought together by the Sandman to destroy Spider-man, and there newest member was venom who is purely great.

The original Sinister Six ,comprising of Doc Ock, Electro, Mysterio, Kraven, Sandman & Vulture is the best & most deadly IMO.

The one from the 90's cartoon, 'cause it had Shocker! Woot. Woot. :D

*edit* I guess I should have voted for the Sinister Seven actually.

The Venomator said:
The Sinister Six are a group of Spider-man's most deadly enemies. The original Sinister Six was brought together by Dr. Octopus in an effort to destroy Spider-man. However Spider-man defeated them all and sent them to prison. Years later Dr. Octopus recreated the Sinister Six and replaced Kraven with the second Hobgoblin. They tried to destory Spider-man, but failed again. Later after Dr. Octopus was killed by Kaine, Mysterio created the Sinister Seven to destroy Kaine, but they were defeated by both Kaine and Spider-man. Now after all this, a new Sinister Six was brought together by the Sandman to destroy Spider-man, and there newest member was venom who is purely great.

Actually it was Jason Philip Macendale/Hobgoblin who put the Sinister Seven together to destroy Kaine before he would have the chance to get to them first.

I'll go with the original incarntion of the Sinister Six .Spideys most powerful foes under the leadership of Doc Ock makes for a very dangerous team.

Only the original that Lee & Ditko did. Michelanie did a horrendous job with Larson, and to make it worse, Larson brings them back to create another crapfest in adjectiveless Spidey.

The original incarnation was the best imo.

I'd like to see a mini series featuring that version, set in the past...maybe going further into detail about how they all got together, and what happened leading up to their first confrontation with Spider-Man.

Loeb and Sale on story and pencils, respectively.

spider greg said:
Only the original that Lee & Ditko did. Michelanie did a horrendous job with Larson,

I loved Micheline's version of the Six.Especially the twist at the end when Ock betrayed them all.

But you can't beat old school cool.My fav version is Stan and Steve's original Six comprising of Doc Ock,Electro,Sandman,Mysterio,Vulture and Kraven.They were the deadliest because their sole purpose was to destroy Spider-Man,and they kidnapped Aunt May and Betty Brant in the process.

None of them ever work well together

And the Sinister Seven got completley destoryed by Kaine

CaptainStacy said:
The original incarnation was the best imo.

I'd like to see a mini series featuring that version, set in the past...maybe going further into detail about how they all got together, and what happened leading up to their first confrontation with Spider-Man.

Loeb and Sale on story and pencils, respectively.

i would love that, although i'd still prefer loeb and sale to do peter thinking back to ben reilly

Symbiotica said:
Of course they don't: they're career criminals led by one of the most infamous betrayers in the entire Marvel U: Doc Ock. It would be more strange if they did get along.

Me, I prefer the non-Kraven Six, which I guess you could also call Larsen-era:
Ock, Electro, Mysterio, Demogoblin, Vulture, Sandman. Its classic without having to look at Kraven... anytime you can avoid that, I say its a plus. :) Sorry Kraven fans, in my opinion his powers are not sufficient to land him a place in a supergroup like that. Venom has no place in the Six either - talk about not getting along with people, he leads the list.

*Ock: mastermind. Check.

*Electro: proverbial big-gun who's quite easily manipulated: Check

*Vulture: providing air-support for the mission. Check.

*Demogoblin: more air-support, plus a soupcon of nutty religious stuff. Check.

*Sandman: has the ability to discorporate and slip past almost any barrier. Useful. Check.

*Mysterio: master of illusion, provides handy hallucinatory images to cover everyone else's escape. Check.

*Kraven: Can communicate with animals.... in Manhattan? In the jungle this would be useful, or if planning a mission at the zoo... but how useful is that during a bank-heist? UN-check. Someone give Smerdyakov a call - now *him* we could use.

Agreed:up:

Kraven doesn't communicate with animals. Yes, he's been known to use trained animals to assist him in the past, but that's no more "communicates with animals" than your average circus lion tamer.

Kraven was all about tactics - knowing your prey and bringing them down. I've always seen him as the closest thing to an bad-guy Batman as there ever existed.

And really - a bad guy Batman is no small threat.

I'd go with the Daemon possessed Hobgoblin version - especially the second time around - I mean, that version of The Six did a ****load of damage. They slaughtered a ****load of Hydra soldiers, went to another dimension and slaughtered hundreds of alien folks, stole their weapons...

How many heroes did Spidey end up bringing in to help him out in the end?

Indeed. That version was my fav.

Like others have pointed out...Kraven had no freakin' place in the Sinister Six.

Actually if im going to be honest i prefered the sinister syndicate, The beetle rocks. hydro- man is as deadly as the next person, Rhino is pure strength, speed demon as incredibla lower body strenght, and i dont know too much about boomerang except that he doesnt possess any super human abilities just he has impeccable accuracy. If im wrong please someone correct me, i'd like to learn more from experts.

Demogoblin was never in the Sinister Six.It was Macendale's Hobgoblin that Ock recruited to replace Kraven.

Hopgoblin is a more of a villain than kraven will ever be. This is my opinion, im sure many of you will disagree

Doc Ock said:
Demogoblin was never in the Sinister Six.It was Macendale's Hobgoblin that Ock recruited to replace Kraven.

But that Hobby was possesed by Demogoblin for sometime... though I'm not sure if he was in the 6 during that period... don't thnk so.

Electro UK said:
But that Hobby was possesed by Demogoblin for sometime... though I'm not sure if he was in the 6 during that period... don't thnk so.

No it wasn't during the Six period.He didn't spout any of the religious babble at all.

Doc Ock said:
No it wasn't during the Six period.He didn't spout any of the religious babble at all.

Was there not? Oh my bad.

Still, the 2nd version is easily the best IMO. :up:

During Return and Revenge it was the daemon possessed Hobgoblin - and he did spout religious nonesense.

David Michelinie's The Return of The Sinister Six story pre dates Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man #6&7 by several months.

In Return Macendale looks like a demon but acts like his normal mercenary self,McFarlane's story turns him into the possesed religious nut.Which is mention in Erik Larsen's Revenge of the Sinister Six when either Electro or Vulture(I forget which one,been a while plus I never cared for that story)mentions how Hobgoblin is acting strange with this religious stuff.Plus I remember when Hobby and Vulture escape,he says how God must have another mission for him or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"