Daredevil Which suit did you like more?

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I feel like I may know the outcome of this...with all the season 2 pictures releasing, I think it's safe to say we won't see the man without fear black suit anymore. Unless his new suit gets stolen or destroyed or something.

Which suit did you like more?

Why is his even a poll? Everyone gonna vote for the black ninja suit. I enjoy the red horns just slightly more though becaue y'know DD should have horns.

Why is his even a poll? Everyone gonna vote for the black ninja suit. I enjoy the red horns just slightly more though becaue y'know DD should have horns.
you contradicted yourself bruh coz you're part of everyone and didn't vote the black suit

I liked the black suit better. That being said, I would hate it if we still had it. The show is called Daredevil. He needs to be Daredevil at some point. Regardless of whether we like it better, we can't still have it.

I vote black pajamas but I'm gonna get the red horns funko pop hahaha!

Ninja garb all the way. That is, black jammies. Here's hoping the suit continues to evolve and becomes something most of us can tolerate.

Too bad the poll closed.

I think the black suit worked fine but I have no need to ever see it again because it was essentially just an Under Armor shirt and a bandana. That's not a costume or a "ninja suit" or anything, really. And it wasn't really supposed to be. I know tons of people hate the red suit because it's not red enough or they don't like the mask or whatever but at least it looks like Daredevil. It could be improved sure (really, I just think they need to tweak the mask) but overall I still like it.

I got used to the black suit, and ended up really liking it much more than I thought I would, and I even missed it when it was gone.

But the red suit just IS Daredevil. I loved seeing Matt finally suit up in that new suit.

I feel like I may know the outcome of this...with all the season 2 pictures releasing, I think it's safe to say we won't see the man without fear black suit anymore. Unless his new suit gets stolen or destroyed or something.

Which suit did you like more?
No brainer, the red suit took everything despised about the Avenger's Captain America helmet/cowl and repeated those mistakes, I hope S2 has a new costume inspired by Cap's SHIELD suit from TWS

The final suit. I love the armor/padded type of outfits.

I still prefer the simple black suit, but the red one has grown on me. I'm still iffy about how much it looks like Captain America's get-up, but it looks great in the new S2 photos.

There's an interview (http://fashionista.com/2015/04/daredevil-costume-design) with the costume designer Stephanie Maslansky that mentions that the final suit was actually designed by Marvel's own team, not by Stephanie herself. I would have loved to see what she could've come up with.

There's also this interview (http://tyrannyofstyle.com/costume-design-marvel-daredevil-netflix) which talks more about the costumes of all the characters in general. It's an interesting read.

I liked the more simplistic black suit myself. I think it is more fitting for the tone of the show, which is more crime drama than superheroics.

The red one....as a lifelong (32 years) DD fanatic, I have to go with the iconic red and the horns. Could it be better? yeah, but over all I like it a lot.

I really liked the simple black suit, but it made me feel uncomfortable knowing how un-armoured it was and how it offered him no protection whatsoever.

The red suit looks awesome, padded and offers protection, I voted for the red horned suit :)

new suit looks like it is a little different. which makes me wonder if mr. potter is returning

new suit looks like it is a little different. which makes me wonder if mr. potter is returning

He is, and maybe he's getting a costume himself:

CKpPfUIWsAAo23C.jpg:large

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"