The Dark Knight Rises Which superhero cameo would you like to see in the 3rd movie?

T

TheRumbleDragon

Well I would like to see Kiefer Sutherland as Oliver Queen and Brandon Routh as Clark Kent. Any others?

The superheroes are not in full costume. They're in their secret identities.

Well?

Nolan's Bat-verse doesn't equate to the DCU.

CFE

I would prefer to see none. But if I was forced to pick, perhaps a random young Dick Grayson that Batman has to save (Don't want Robin though)

I was reading it back, and I have a feeling RumbleDragon was thinking DC films should follow suit with Marvel's In-House movies and intertwine their characters.

But even still, not with Nolan's Batman.

Perhaps a good 10 years AFTER Nolan's (alleged but most likely to happen) trilogy ends then DC can start doing DCU type films with multiple hero cameos in each film before topping the cake with a JLA cherry.

CFE

I don't see Nolan's Batman movies having any superhero cameo from Superman or Flash Gordon, Wonder Woman....

Alan Scott in full Green Lantern garb totally kicking Two-Face's ass.

Batman bursts into the room only to see Two-Face trapped in a green bubble. Bruce's reaction has to be classic. NOLAN, DON'T mess it UP. He has to be pissed, confused, and WTF at the same time. I mean come on--you're entire realistic continuity has been rendered null and void. It's hilarious.

Que the Justice League crashing into the room from the ceiling, asbestos residue fogging up their surroundings. Superman blows it all away with his superbreath and Martian Manhunter explains about the deterioration of the multiverse and how crime is the least of their priorities.

:up:

71F7CNVS2GL._SS500_.gif

:cool:

No cameo, I would just like them to put the line in from year one ' You dont have to go to Gotham for a man of steel' just referencing that it may be in the universe but doesnt delve and deeper into it.

Superman,something to do with superman.just to show there be connection later on with the justice league.

I'd say Green Arrow or Huntress, theyre the only ones that would really fit into Nolan's world. But although like it or not other superheroes are in Nolan's world because its Batman and DC, whether or not they "fit" in with the style or not

I'd love to see a cameo by the Shadow, the Spirit, or the Green Hornet. They've all co-starred with him at one time in some form of media and they are all very similar to Batman.

I would like to see a Superman cameo to set up for that Batman vs Superman film xD.

No other DC comics superhero cameo, there aren't any other dark heroes in DC.

No other DC comics superhero cameo, there aren't any other dark heroes in DC.
what about the spirit, huntress, the creeper and the question. Also I'd love to see a cameo by The Crimson Avenger, in his original costume.

They fight crime in Gotham City, it would work...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"