• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises POLL: Which Villian Combo would you most like to see in the 3rd film?

B

bwcfrog

POLL: Which Villian Combo would you most like to see in the 3rd film?

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling Riddler won't be in the next one, but I'm hoping he will be, they can do something smart with his riddles, give Batman a true puzzle to solve. Not like the garbage before. It would be perfect. And as for the other they have to have the Penguin.

And they've been throwing in other villians just as side characters or whatever that works out so well, like how they had Zasz as just a background character, but he was there. Or maybe since Sal and Carmine are out of the way, well Sal might still be alive, but maybe have the Black Mask trying to be the new boss of Gotham City.

I love how they've had more than one villian and balanced it so well and made it truly work and it was not over done to have two-Face and Joker, and Ra's, Scarecrow, Carmine, Zasz, and the mob and the League and it all works. i first heard about all that in BB and was like oh great here we go again they have a bunch of bad guys, but they say it's all about Batman then I saw it and was like, YES they know how to make it work and do it in a smart way!

I'm hoping to see Riddler as a private investigator trying to discover the identity of Batman while Hush (who the audience thinks is Riddler until the finale) commits large, puzzling crimes in an attempt to wear Batman/Bruce Wayne down.

I don't want a combo. Oh well, there's not an option..

Bane, Riddler,and Penguin.

The bounty on Batman's head leads the Mob, now ran by Oswald Cobblepot to take in the services of Bane, a South American mercenary for hire.

The cops enlist the help of a private investigator, Edward Naston to track down the Batman and possibly discover his identity. Mr. Reese has fled the country to parts unknown. Little do they know that Nashton has an agenda all his own and it is unclear where his allegiances lie.

There is a cop killer on the lose who is commiting murders leaving clues that lead the public to believe the Batman is responsible- but upon Batman's further examination of the clues they are discovered to be riddles meant specifically for him to discover not only who the next victim is- but who is behind all of the mayhem.

-R

Too early for Bane. Please let the horrid memories of Batman and Robin lay where they be.
CATWOMAN!!

Too early for Bane. Please let the horrid memories of Batman and Robin lay where they be.
CATWOMAN!!
no... I'm totally ready for Bane's redemption... Two-Face was redeemed after 13 years, so Bane can be redeemed in 13+ years as well.

Then again, BF did not create as much trauma as B&R did...
"Baaaane. Bommmmb. Bommmmb." *shudder*

Catwoman/Bane

with
Penguin or Ventriloquist as the new boss
Riddler in a minor media role similar to AMH but with a little crime scene time as well

no... I'm totally ready for Bane's redemption... Two-Face was redeemed after 13 years, so Bane can be redeemed in 13+ years as well.

Then again, BF did not create as much trauma as B&R did...
"Baaaane. Bommmmb. Bommmmb." *shudder*
Exactly man. s'all I'm sayin. Bane should just be left alone after that movie. I'd rather see Freeze done right. Where he becomes his own Frankenstein's monster.

With the mob theme so heavy in BB and TDK, I'd love to see the Ventriloquist make his big screen debut. :yay:

the best thing about Ventriloquist is you don't need to waste time with dialogue that explains who he is and what he's about. Just put him up there, it would be discomforting, weird and hilarious. One you start taking him too seriously it would just seem silly not too mention diluting the surreal impact of a mob boss with a puppet. This way, the audience gets to view him the same way his goons would. Like WTF is this guys problem. Batman, kick his arse.

the best thing about Ventriloquist is you don't need to waste time with dialogue that explains who he is and what he's about. Just put him up there, it would be discomforting, weird and hilarious. One you start taking him too seriously it would just seem silly not too mention diluting the surreal impact of a mob boss with a puppet. This way, the audience gets to view him the same way his goons would. Like WTF is this guys problem. Batman, kick his arse.

Not sure how hard it would be to have an actor that fits the part and also happens to be a Ventriloquist. :csad: Either way though, I agree, Scarface is a lot of fun as a character. It fits the mob feel, but it also happens to fulfill the certified wacko position too. :funny:

I don't know how important it is that the actor be a ventriloquist. Sound editing can do that. It's juggling the tone that would be hard. It's absurd, but placed in a somewhat serious movie. It's funny, but it's not supposed to be. And you're right it's the perfect marriage of wiseguy and whacko, better than Black Mask and in some ways Penguin depending on what you're going for. And by now the next mob boss really needs to be somewhat of a freak.

Black Mask/Riddler/Bane in a triumverate of evil by the end of the movie. Maybe a few other cameos would work.

Riddler/Catwoman/Scarecrow/2Face. And Joker. Yeah, that's right, I want 'em all!

Catwoman/anyone.

Depends who they cast as Riddler as to whether I want him in it. I still can't make up my mind about him.

Ideally I would like a Black Mask/ Two Face combo, but that is unlikely due to obvious reasons. If the Riddler can be done without being campy and wearing silly outfits then that would be fine....

POLL: Which Villian Combo would you most like to see in the 3rd film?

Two-Face/Bane

Batman Begins: Mental test (Becoming the Bat)
The Dark Knight: Emotional test (Remaining the Bat)
Batman 3: Physical Test (???)

Maybe they can even incorporate some of the storyline from Venom when Bruce takes the drugs to increase his power and endurance? No? Okay.

:brucebat:

I would like to see more of two face, perhaps a hush or dark victory type storyline, though two-face and the riddler i think is a bad idea.

Poison Ivy potentialy could be in there as someone who creates and attempts to use a biological weapon.

For some reason i would love to actually see a detective story from batman. And would actually like to see the mad hatter appear. Perhaps he kidnaps and does testing on children, leading to him taking Gordon's kids. Batman comes back and helps Gordon. Could be pied piperesque.

Maybe even see the circus in town, big explosion, Dick Grayson left alone, Tetch picks him up. After batman frees the kids Dick comes to live with Bruce.

I guess if Uwe Boll directs the next film, he has found the perfect scriptwriter

Catwoman/Ventriloquist/Rupert Thorne/Bane or Riddler or Black Mask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"