Sequels Which X-Men character/s will finally appear in a X-Men movie in 2017 to 2019?

Reaction score
I'm excluding Cable in the poll because Deadpool already announced that he will appear in the Deadpool sequel. I'm also excluding Bella Donna since thats already confirmed for the Gambit movie.

I seriously have no clue at all.:huh: X-Men: Apocalypse is like the first X-Men movie ever that we are only getting 1 character (that we know of) that hasn't appeared in a X-Men before and thats Caliban.

But personally, I want Omega Red for Wolverine 3, Domino for Deadpool II. For The New Mutants, I want Cannonball, Karma, Mirage, Wolfsbane. I also want to see Mr. Sinister, Forge, Polaris, then Sunfire/Dazzler if possible.:drl:

EDIT:
I mistakenly wrote Apocalypse instead of Mr. Sinister in the poll and Siryn already appeared in X2 so don't vote for her. :(

Last edited:
I would love to see Dust and Sunfire turn up in the next one. No idea who could play Sooraya but for Shiro I would love to see ken'ichi matsuyama

After Sunspot, Pyro, Human Torch... I'd be surprised if we will ever see Sunfire.... unless one of the writers for this series is a passionate of telling a story about him.

Right now, the big contenders are Mr. Sinister, X-23, Cannonball, Magik, Warlock, Mirage, Wolfsbane and Domino.

If we're going 90's give me Morph!

tumblr_n388zo0BNO1somvqno3_250.gif

morph.png

nathancrazycamera.gif

You know who would be really interesting even though we haven't considered her yet? Danger.

Maybe Gina Torres could play her? I'm not sure about the whole Charles imprisioning her though. Maybe if they do a reboot with Jean, Scott, hank etc they can have Danger then and then Krakoa for the second movie

How would they adapt Danger? I feel its one of the characters that wouldnt transition well to the big screen. A shiar tech abused for years by Xavier and taking a revenge on the X-Men?

^ That's Whedon's Danger, right? I thought it was a filler at first. Then again, there's aliens, alien worlds and AI. Pretty cool sci-fi. I wouldn't mind if the X-Men interacted with a computer designed by Beast/Forge in an adaptation instead, unless they can pull off everything (even the rogue Sentinel that destroyed Genosha).

I'd say a story combining some of its elements with something else would do. For example, an Asteroid M story. Say you mixed x-men Legend's I plot with Whedon's Xmen? And I know this is very long and I apologize, but...

After the events of Logan, The Brotherhood starts releasing humans from prison camps worldwide. Unaware of her secret agenda to get her hands on Kitty Pryde (Whedon's Astonishing), Scott Summers is persuaded by Emma Frost to round up remaining X-Men team members to clean their kind's reputation. Kitty Pryde is meanwhile helping newly freed mutants run from the forces of General Kincaid (Legends I) and hide in the sewers of New York with the Morlocks. Both Kincaid and Pryde hear word of The Mount, a new safe haven promised by the deliverer of mankind.

General Kincaid is meanwhile releasing statements on the need to contain a worldwide mutant menace. He secretly stages a mutant terrorist attack in New York in order to bring back the Sentinels, the machines that hunt down and kill mutants. The X-Men come to the mutants' aid in New York and fight alongside Kitty Pryde, who takes out their newest model (the spider model) and is reincorporated into the team (now made up of Cyclops, the White Queen, Beast, X-23, Shadowcat).

Frost, formerly known as an enemy to the team, interacts effectively with every team member. Unfortunately, she enters into conflict with her main objective (Kitty) on how to train/teach students such as X-23 and on what to do with regards to the Mount. Summers, however, consistently sides with Frost, who, in conversations with herself, realizes she is in love with him.

Meanwhile, an unknown spokesperson for the Brotherhood has begun making public threats to world leaders (Kincaid included) and informing the world that mutants are no longer on their same level, but above them and they will soon be stricken down. Kincaid begins organizing his forces. Beast has the language in the threats analyzed and realizes that it is very similar to Magneto's level of discourse. But Kitty hears a phrase that sounds very much more like one that Frost may have given her in private.

The team is suddenly gladdened by the return of mutants long-thought dead: Rogue, Gambit, Iceman, Bishop, Colossus, Magik. It was almost dream-like!

The team then gets a lead indicating that Professor X may still be alive on an arbiter out at sea. They follow up on it. They have a massive brawl against the soldiers aboard the ship, but they eventually split up when they come across three different doors: Beast, Rogue, Gambit, Bishop, Iceman and X-23 enter Door 1, Frost and Summers enter Door 2, Shadowcat and Colossus enter Door 3.

The first group is apprehended and locked up in a cell where the jeers of the captors force Beast to lose control of himself and set his inner monster on the rest of them, but Laura realizes the other X-Men members aren't helping her out; Frost and Scott walk into a door where Emma Frost takes Scott down memory lane and takes his powers away so that he can see, but he's in shock and she walks away as if looking for help; and Shadowcat and Colossus walk through a door where they saved day (at last!) and they got married and had a child. The whole team was there after Kitty gave birth. The child grew up, had birthday parties, turned three. And then he was taken by the X-Men from her. And he was put in a box. And she turned against them and tried to get him out of the box.

And out came Magneto from his cell in the arbiter, pulled out by Kitty Pryde.

In comes Scott with a gun, shooting every one of the X-Men who came back right before they had gone to the arbiter. And then he explains, it was all Emma Frost's illusion -- Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Bishop and Magik have been dead all along. And it was not Professor X they were saving, but Magneto, the man behind the new mutant nation. Kitty Pryde engages in combat with Emma Frost (first b**** fight in the series).

Magneto creates a vessel and transports himself and the X-Men into an asteroid orbiting around the Earth. Magneto shows the X-Men mutantkind's new home (numbering in the thousands), from their health centers, to their cafeterias, quarters, and eventually to his iron throne room, where he can look down upon his cheering subjects.

Pryde discovers through Emma Frost Colossus is alive among the masses (an attempt to be on good terms from now on, no hard feelings, no illusions). Summers and Magneto have heated discussions about the future of mankind, given Magneto is considering wiping out the humans to repopulate the Earth with mutants. Frost seems to be want to side with Summers.

A massive horde of metal-free Sentinels ambush Asteroid M and disable Magneto. The X-Men manage to keep most of the mutants safe and disable most Sentinels. The Sentinels are made of a material that debilitates Kitty Pryde and makes it harder for her to phase.

General Kincaid appears on Asteroid M after all the Sentinels are eliminated. Scott's powers return and help destroy it. The damage sends the Asteroid hurtling down to Earth. Magneto is unable to stop its course. Beast's attempts to pilot the asteroid from the control rooms if futile. Eventually it is up to Kitty to phase it through aided by Emma Frost. She lets go just as it comes out of the other side, in the middle of the ocean, where it will become Genosha.

I like Asteroid M because it's like the story of Icarus, who tried to fly too close to the sun and had his wings melt, sending him straight back down to Earth. Magneto is a bit of a separatist and believes mutants should live in their own nation. In this case, a nation "above" mankind's. I believe he once said in the films to a young mutant "You are a god among insects, don't let anybody tell you different."

Last edited:
I don't think I wanna see Magneto in a film again unless its a reboot.

I don't think we will see shi'ar tech to be honest. Even lilandra is going to be grounded.

Just say Forge helped build her or something

I'm hoping Gambit and Northstar get some limelight.

Speaking of Forge, I feel like he'll be showing up in The Gifted.

Forge would be cool.

I don't see north star being introduced because of Quicksilver. Maybe in an Alpha Flight film.

Forge and Northstar in a future where Beast and QS are dead?

If they don't plan to use Forge in a X-Men film, I hope he appears in a X-Factor movie with Polaris, Multiple Man, Strong Guy and M.

^ Is Multiple Man in The Gifted?

If they don't plan to use Forge in a X-Men film, I hope he appears in a X-Factor movie with Polaris, Multiple Man, Strong Guy and M.

I'd like to see a proper X-Factor film. Do you think they'd ever do Strong Guy faithfully?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"