Sequels Which X-Men character/s will finally appear in a X-Men movie in 2017 to 2019?

Hmm it's tricky. They might be tempted to use CGI but I think he would be a good one for prosthetics personally.

Anyway I would watch it

No.

Depends. If they could adapt Juggernaut faithfully in in the future then maybe.

Good point. If they can get Juggernaut right then they would likely already be cool on the size aspect. Then getting the hair right would be the most important thing! :woot:

I miss the Juggernaut. I would love to see him done right

^ vs. Adult Rogue done right

If Fox knows what to do with them, it wouldn't take more than a decade since X3 to redeem them. I don't mind Juggernaut that much, since he's more of a villain and I care about the heroes but visually, he can look really good in the big screen. While Rogue is just underused through out the years... In favor of Magneto, Stryker, Raven again and again. Ugh. The worst.

I'd like to see Forge and Marrow someday. Also, how do you like polaris in the Gifted? she's a bit darker than I expected but I guess that's good, no?

Definitely not Thunderbird, Sage, and Polaris as they are being used in that Fox TV series.

Sage is an insignificant extra. I'm fine with Thunderbird here, despite the actor's lack of personality. Polaris should have been used/introduced in a film, she's as popular as Bishop, Banshee, Dazzler and Havok. Though some would argue that she wouldn't get development in a Fox film, well that's the problem with Fox making these films - though that doesn't mean everyone should just go to the TV side.

I think we should wait out and see how well they develop her. She is definitely one of the standouts on the show and she is getting quite a bit of development. She's got a Marvel's Jessica Jones/Scarlet Witch vibe to me at this point, which is not a bad thing at all, and I'm overall liking her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"