World Who is the greatest X-men Villain?

gambit_890

Civilian
Reaction score
Who is the greatest of the worst, villainous, bad guys? My younger brother and I put together 16 of what we believe are the top villains of the X-men.

Magneto all the way...he's one of those villains that you could actually relate to. He's politically, emotionally, righteously (in his mind) fighting for mutants; for their rights and place on earth. And at some point you have to feel some amount of sympathy for him. For humanity and all its "righteous" leaders created the man Magneto is today...they treated him with violence and his only defense is too retaliate the only way he knows how.
Sinister would be a close second, just because he freaks me right the hell out!

Missed out onslaught, I'd say onslaught is interesting, because of who he/it is.

Magneto is the best written for sure.

Apocalypse is the most powerful by miles and miles.

Magneto is definitely #1 when he's written correctly.

Second is Sinister.

Apocalypse is a joke.

Juggernaut is not only invincible, but infinitely stong, as well as energy and psychic powers.

Apoc is one of the most beings in MU.
i think u meant to say Apoc isntead of Juggernaut. well i didnt know Apoc could do the psychic stuff, so as Long as Juggs kept his helmet on Apoc wouldnt be able to do squat against him right?

i think u meant to say Apoc isntead of Juggernaut. well i didnt know Apoc could do the psychic stuff, so as Long as Juggs kept his helmet on Apoc wouldnt be able to do squat against him right?

lol, yeah I meant apoc.

Apoc could throw juggs out of the universe, lol. His strength is infinite as long as he will sit to be. He has telekenetic abilities, telepathy, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, has actually bend time before, teleportation, indestructibility.

He's just written really badly most of the time.

lol, yeah I meant apoc.

Apoc could throw juggs out of the universe, lol. His strength is infinite as long as he will sit to be. He has telekenetic abilities, telepathy, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, has actually bend time before, teleportation, indestructibility.

well wouldnt Juggs also be able to chuck him out of the universe? he has limitless strength aswell

well wouldnt Juggs also be able to chuck him out of the universe? he has limitless strength aswell

Juggs has very high strength, but not limitless, only LT, Hulk, Apoc, galdiator, and maybe two others have infinite strength, LT and apoc's strength are dependant on will alone, wheras hulk must depend on anger.

Juggs is indestructible, but his strength isn't as high as other characters out there, and Apoc's other abilities mean he can manipulate the matter of Juggs' helmet and take him out.

I do like Juggs, but he is no match for apoc if written to his ability, even Trion juggs couldn't take apoc.

lol, yeah I meant apoc.

Namor can take out Apocalypse on his own. Pookie ain't all that.

Namor can take out Apocalypse on his own. Pookie ain't all that.

Apoc thrashed hulk before, the point is it's hard to be objective when the writing is so here and there.

Apoc written to his potential is one of the most powerful beings in the MU. Juggs or namor at best are tough, especially juggs, upper tear of earth beings, but still would get handled by apoc and space faring characters.

Magneto took out Apoc as well. And that was without any of his more powerful techniques. The record shows that Pookie is all fluff, no crunch.

I voted for Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix, Magneto, and Sinister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"