Who is your board alter-ego?

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
Who is your board alter-ego?

With which other member do you identify most (for whatever reason)?

Or name two other members that you associate with each other (for whatever reason).

Twitch and Flexo are like Dumb and Dumber, Mario and luigi, or biggs and wedge

a lot of people in the original rounds of the Hype deathmatches were similar

Socrates used to be my carbon copy.

bison-ee7.gif
TOVEN!! I've always seen her as the female version of me!! Sexy, manipulative, great fashion sense, nice butt, and God fearing. That is if God is Chuck Norris.

I used to have another account as ''Spec Spider-Man'' and something happened as I registered. My email confirmation never came so I couldn't log in,and I look on the Hype some days later and find a user called ''Spec. Spider-Man'' and he registered on the same day I did. If I have an evil clone,that was probably him. :(

Master Chief said:
Socrates used to be my carbon copy.

Pretty much. Whenever my posts turn up like you anymore it's out of habit. :(

Socrates still tries to be MC.

edit - sry, didn't see you there.

I have no equal.:cool:

I was wondering what that lump on my hip was!:eek:

kypade said:
Socrates still tries to be MC.

edit - sry, didn't see you there.

You're only the second person to think I actually tried becoming him. :mad: :o :confused: :(

Mee said:
I was wondering what that lump on my hip was!:eek:
Speak for yourself :confused:

Socrates said:
You're only the second person to think I actually tried becoming him. :mad: :o :confused: :(
Pretty sure I'm the original.
#1.

LanternLight was the first to actually say it like that.

I really doubt that. You probably just think so. But, you're wrong.

No. :confused: Don't be ignorant. He f'king said it over AIM one time.

That doesn't mean it was before me. Look, all I'm saying is you're wrong. No need to get all defensive and potty mouthed, wrong-face.

kypade said:
That doesn't mean it was before me. Look, all I'm saying is you're wrong. No need to get all defensive and potty mouthed, wrong-face.

Prove it then.

Erzengel, Dog Lips, Calvin, Carter, Darthsphere, Guitarsingerguy, DBella, Twy, the Question are definitely people I feel akin to.

Socrates said:
Prove it then.
I don't have to prove you're wrong because I know it. That would be like proving the sky is blue. Or that you suck. No proof is needed. Really, seriously, I'm over this conversation...the bottom line is I was number one, Light can be two, I'm sure he won't mind (because, well, he doesn't have a choice)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"