Are People On The Hype Really Who You Say You Are?

I wanted to believe really badly...!
Learn to never believe in the hype. Anyway, you've not seen me yet so...
Darlin, you're as attractive as any 42 year old overweight dude can possibly be. Don't let anybody tell you different. :heart:
Hahaha! That's what my mirror tells me. But there are a few cracks in my mirror and each morning when I stand in front of it, there's more. I don't think my mirror loves me as much as I love me. To hell with it!

I like it this way...But I'm sure the hottest woman I can conjure up in my head couldn't hold a candle to the hottness of which is yourself DBella!

Hahaha! That's what my mirror tells me. But there are a few cracks in my mirror and each morning when I stand in front of it, there's more. I don't think my mirror loves me as much as I love me. To hell with it!

Does anyone?:oldrazz::woot::cwink:

I take it thats you in the avvy, nice to put a name to a face, i think i speak from all of us at the hype when i say it's nice to see pictures of someone we have net yet seen instead on the constant slew of Runt pictures.
:oldrazz::cwink:

I like it this way...But I'm sure the hottest woman I can conjure up in my head couldn't hold a candle to the hottness of which is yourself DBella!
You are as confusing as a woman. I like.

urm...no i haven't lied about anything...........except that "I Got The Iron Man DVD!!" thread i made 3,4 months back...i got the DVD screenshots from some website....and realized that no-one uploaded them here :p

Does anyone?:oldrazz::woot::cwink:
Is that a rhetorical question? *clueless*

I take it thats you in the avvy, nice to put a name to a face, i think i speak from all of us at the hype when i say it's nice to see pictures of someone we have net yet seen instead on the constant slew of Runt pictures.
:oldrazz::cwink:
How many times must I say that I'm a man!? Anyway, I've changed my avatar. I'm the dude. Sometimes I'm the car and sometimes I put on a mask of the chick.

Have you posted yours in the album thread?

O puuurrlease! You love the slew of Runt pictures as much as I do. Admit it.

Better than nice. :up:

Not yet no, but i shall after christmas. The only pictures i have on my Laptop are me as the Joker.

I'm who I say I am. Though I haven't said much :p

I'm actually a Cyborg Raptor with Hitler's brain. Sorry to lead you all on, but I thought you'd make fun of me for being German.

I'm a 42yo black man named Reginald Ramon Johnson VII.

I pretty Honsty and Open about what I say, and I am very turthful in all my post, expect this one. :cwink: although if you look at my location you should have already figured out by now that that is total B.S.

there are things I will make up total B.S. for certian, because there are things you shouldn't go posting on the net for Safty and privicy reasons. Like I would never tell my name is really Kurt Wanger, or what I look like Blue with a tail and pointy ears. that kind of stuff I will probably BS you. or that I am a senior at the college of RootBeer University is probably something I would never say on the net.

how ever there is some turth in even my B.S. if you can figure out what is true and what is crap in my statements.

I'm just me. What I don't want you to know. I don't say.

So what if you don't say you're a hairy fat man from Alberta, Canada?

Well, if I said it, I would be lying; so I guess by not saying it, I am not one and I don't have to lie. :oldrazz:

I'm sure there are many people that aren't even the sex they claim they are, nor are the same age they claim, etc. If you have time to do that, whatever.

Thats just creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"