Infinity War Who should be apart of The Mad Titans army?

I think he should create his own Masters of Evil.

Iron Man - 'The Mandarin' and AIM
Hulk - Abomination and the Hulkbusters
Thor - Loki and the Forces of Asgard
Captain America - Red Skulll and HYDRA

The Black Order would be great. Specially, proximal Midnight and Corvus Glaive.

The Kree. That could help set up Captain Marvel and the Inhumans.

I'd rather not. If they're potentially the villains in two other franchises that'd be a bit boring.

Hoping for the Black Order or Masters of Evil instead.

That's a clever idea. Although I'm not sure they'll be able to get Hugo back as red skull but who knows? Marvel may have already recast him with Daniel bruhl

I'd rather not. If they're potentially the villains in two other franchises that'd be a bit boring.

Hoping for the Black Order or Masters of Evil instead.

They could introduce the Kree in IW, and it could set things into motion involving the Inhumans and Captain Marvel.

They could introduce the Kree in IW, and it could set things into motion involving the Inhumans and Captain Marvel.

No, I got that, I just think they'd be better suited using someone else. There's no reason they need to use the same crop of baddies across four movies.

I never liked the idea of Thanos being a typical overlord character with his own army and royal guard. With the IG he shouldn't even need any help, and heroes should be ganging up in him instead of pairing off against a sub-boss. I like the original setup in IG in which it was just a small group of Thanos, Death, Mephisto, and his toys Starfox and Nebula, giving it a more intimate feel.

A dozen or so heroes against one villain isn't that interesting on screen though. What are they going to do take turns fighting him, and tap out when they get hurt? I say he needs and army. Loki and Ultron did.

Well, you should probably count Nebula out, unless she has no choice in the matter. I think they should definitely start introducing Black Order members in other phase 3 movies.

I think Nebula was still working for Thanos & was making sure that Ronan would fail.

I think Ronan may come back...but in the role that Nebula had in the comics where she was in a state between life & death so Thanos could impress Death with his powers.

I like this idea but for Hulk I think they should use Leader since Abomination has already been dealt with and Leader is a loose end. And I think Loki will play Mephisto's role so I can't see him being just a final boss for Thor.

What are your thoughts on the theory here

Part of it is that technically each of the gems so far have destroyed a villain, so maybe thanos will use reality to bring each of them back at the same time? :))

Tesseract/Space - Red Skull
Aether/Reality - Malekith
Orb/Power - Ronan
Scepter/Mind - Ultron

I dunno, that'd be pretty awesome. plus maybe Thor could go one on one with Ultron there

Last edited:
I'd love to see Abomination & Loki working with Thanos. It especially makes sense for the latter since they have history already in the MCCU.

And I don't see why Thanos would bother to bring Ronan back when he would've killed him himself if he had the chance. That ain't happening.

In fact, I couldn't buy Thanos bringing back any villain aside from Ultron. Anybody else would kind of be a tremendous waste.

There's no doubt in my mind that Loki is going to have a big role in this. We know he's not dying in Ragnorok. He's already "died" twice. I'd bet my children that he's gonna be the right hand man of Thanos and be one of the keys to defeating him in the end.

I just really hope we don't get stuck with only Thanos and his large generic army like the last two Avengers films.

I'd love to see Abomination & Loki working with Thanos. It especially makes sense for the latter since they have history already in the MCCU.

And I don't see why Thanos would bother to bring Ronan back when he would've killed him himself if he had the chance. That ain't happening.

In fact, I couldn't buy Thanos bringing back any villain aside from Ultron. Anybody else would kind of be a tremendous waste.

Maybe versions that are mind controlled/brain washed to be loyal to thanos? like each of them could have glowing blue eyes or whatever

The Red Skull would serve Thanos faithfully, only to stab him in the back when he conquers Earth.

Red Skull with the infinity gauntlet!!!

What are your thoughts on the theory here

Part of it is that technically each of the gems so far have destroyed a villain, so maybe thanos will use reality to bring each of them back at the same time? :))

Tesseract/Space - Red Skull
Aether/Reality - Malekith
Orb/Power - Ronan
Scepter/Mind - Ultron

I dunno, that'd be pretty awesome. plus maybe Thor could go one on one with Ultron there
I'd like to see all of those villains again, that would be cool to see Thanos bring them back as long as he is still the main focus for the villains.

Hulk needs to fight Black Dwarf or Super Giant, but particularly Black Dwarf. Ruffalo's Hulk hasn't fought any monsters at all. Only Norton's Hulk fought the Abomination. Ruffalo has only battled other heroes or faceless drones/ cannon fodder. He needs someone who will be a match for his strength who will put up a fight.

I like to imagine that the ending of CA:TFA isn't Red Skull being swept into Space by the Tesseract, but rather is Thanos using the Time Stone to pull him into the "present" during Infinity War (just moments before he would have died). It would be a cool payoff that's been a long time in the making, and it would create a nice closed time-like loop.

I like to imagine that the ending of CA:TFA isn't Red Skull being swept into Space by the Tesseract, but rather is Thanos using the Time Stone to pull him into the "present" during Infinity War (just moments before he would have died). It would be a cool payoff that's been a long time in the making, and it would create a nice closed time-like loop.

Wow that's such a unique idea! It would play so well onscreen too! Just seeing Caps reaction as the Red Skull appears in front of him during the final battle would be so sick! Damn now I really want this to happen lol!

This idea :bow::hmr:

Hulk needs to fight Black Dwarf or Super Giant, but particularly Black Dwarf. Ruffalo's Hulk hasn't fought any monsters at all. Only Norton's Hulk fought the Abomination. Ruffalo has only battled other heroes or faceless drones/ cannon fodder. He needs someone who will be a match for his strength who will put up a fight.

Agreed. I want to see Ruffalo's Hulk go up against something just as ferocious as him.

Also, it seems Black Order is the best bet. With maybe Red Skull added on to provide closure to his CA:FA disappearance.

Given, with the gauntlet, he really shouldn't need any minions. But maybe IW1 consists of him making his move to personally collect all the gems, and he uses the Black Order as a sort of enforcer team to hold back opposition. IW1 could end on a cliffhanger where the Black Order is defeated, and Thanos has a fully equipped gauntlet.

I could see the Chitauri making a return as fodder (if Tony's vision in AoU is more or less accurate, an endless swarm of cybernetic slaves seems to be Thanos's go-to), but the focus shouldn't be too much on them. They should just be something for the team to tear through every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"