Who Should Headline Next Year's Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Pickle-El

Superhero
Reaction score
I just read this link....with The Who coming in first. And I got to thinking that Bruce's set, while great, could be topped by other rock greats. Besides, we have our own ideas of what would be an actual GOOD halftime show.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/a146317/the-who-top-super-bowl-fan-vote.html
The top ten in full:

1. The Who
2. Pearl Jam
3. Guns n’ Roses
4. Van Halen
5. Dave Matthews Band
6. Foo Fighters
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. AC/DC
9. Neil Young
10. Led Zeppelin

So, lets make a poll out of this.

Last edited:
don't care.... as long as theres no woman singing. its against my relegion to listen too women sing and i depend on the HTS too inform me when the 2cnd half begins.

don't care.... as long as theres no woman singing. its against my relegion to listen too women sing and i depend on the HTS too inform me when the 2cd hald begins.

Hold on....I just added a poll, there's no women on it.

I can definitely see The Who doing it...Or the Foo Fighters...!

I kinda like Nickleback.

If it's someone like Miley Cyrus or The Jonas Brothers they'll be hell to pay! :cmad:

Foo Fighters, single best rock badn out there right now.

NO ONE!! The halftime show is the one aspect of the Super Bowl that I hate. Why do we need a concert in the middle of the biggest game of the season??!! Just introduce the newest Hall of Famers, let off some balloons, and get back to the action.

^word.

Although I will answer the question and I say KISS. With all the makeup and everything. Explosions, fire, etc.

Kanye? LMAO!

If its Led Zeppelin with Plant then Led Zeppelin, otherwise I would go with the Who.

Chris Brown & Rihanna

asponge.png

Some of these artists are really great but I'm not partial to any of them playing the superbowl. Albeit I don't really care that much.

The entire poll is rock sans Kanye West. It fails for that reason.

The Roots should perform at every function the U.S. has. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"