Wolvenom2099

Civilian
Reaction score
Who was the Best Autobot Leader?

Optimus Prime
Rodimus Prime
Ultra Magnus
Fortress Maximus

No compitition on this one. Optimus Prime was the best by miles! He was also the best toy!

Optimus was a badass leader. If you want a good leader you should of mentioned Grimlock. Optimus was cool and all but when Optimus was ready to leave Cybertron to the decepticons during the War Within series Grimlock was the one who snapped him out of it. Grimlock should of taken command from the beggining

Destructicus said:
Optimus was a badass leader. If you want a good leader you should of mentioned Grimlock. Optimus was cool and all but when Optimus was ready to leave Cybertron to the decepticons during the War Within series Grimlock was the one who snapped him out of it. Grimlock should of taken command from the beggining
I agree Grimlock was and still is my favorite. Grimlock was such a badass leader in the comics. Out of this list I choose Optimus Prime, but the other leaders from the comics should be added as well.

I agree as well...though still, Optimus came back from the dead....twice....that has to count for something.

Out the ones listed...no question about it...Optimus Prime all the way!
Optimus will always be the best leader.

However, Grimlock was an awesome leader in the comics and always showed how much of a badass he is.

Optimus Prime, for his sexy voice

This shouldn't even be a topic. Who was the best?! (9_9) c'maaaan... we all know.. prime.

I hated Grimlock being leader in the comics, specially in the Budiansky run, where it made no sense. How come the autobots let him do all that stuff he did (i.e. totally ignoring the decepticons and apparently only caring about "getting even" with the autobots that didn't follow his orders) without organizing a mutiny? At one point he's about to kill some children and Omega Supreme just stands there.

Prime should be the best leader, like in theory, but let's not forget he killed himself over a videogame (god I hate that issue).

Edit -- oh yeah, and then Grimlock came back as a pretender. God I hate pretenders. I don't care if they were cool toys, there's no way you can have a comic book with cool looking robots and make them use "human shells" for entire issues without ruining the whole thing.

Optimus but I did like Rodimus as leader.

Optimus said it best to rodimus...'' Give Me Back That ****ing Matrix Of Leadership" LMAO

I'm not talking about the stupid years of Grimlock. Not the Marvel Grimlock but the Dreamwave Grimlock was Awsome. He saw both the good side of War and the bad side. That means more than dieing twice and plus in the War Within series Grimlock did die saving Magnus which sucked completely. Grimlock is the best.

I vote for Optimus. Who was Grimlock?

Syn (Mercenary) said:
I vote for Optimus. Who was Grimlock?

good god. You've only seen the new cartoon mixed up bull**** haven't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"