Whoa....Brad Allan is doing the action choreography!

Reaction score
He has been involved with some very poor movies, but the action in The Chronicles Of Riddick DC were pretty cool.

Bit dissapointed that GDT didnt go back to the guy who did Blade II as those action scene's were stunning. But the one's we see in the trailer also look awesome so i dont think i will be too dissapointed come July (Or August here in the UK).

It's funny, I just watched gorgeous the other day. It's good to hear this guy's working on this movie because he's got great stuff. The Chronicles of Riddick had some fantastic action sequences.

Glad to know he's doing something big finally. I didn't get to see Riddick. Saw bits and some of the fights were alright. Saw Pacifier and thought that was really bad. The fight scenes leave a lot to be desired. But I don't blame Brad Allen for that. He does have an uncredited role as one of the Ninjas in a fight scene in the house. Only way to spot that is by watching his movements. Aside from that, he's also done wirework for Peter Pan and stunt coordinated Rush Hour 3. I heard he also is in the new Ninja Assassin movie. Although he doesn't do anything big on it. Just a tiny ninja role.

Definitely like the video of the Hellboy fight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"