Why do you prefer DC?

and really, heroin kicks LSD's @$$ any day.

Better comics:o Plain and simple... I love the hulk but his book blows. I dropped it, I love batman and his book rocks... See how DC provides me with good books:D

The greatest goat of all time? So why don't they call him Batgoat? Or, if he's the greatest, the Ubergoat?

we should snaz it up a bit with refferances to anything but the thread topic, start a few board fights, gang up on a newb then get back on topic and start the whole cycle again...

Wow, I said this 2 years ago.

Darthphere said:
The problem with you my good friend is you have no idea what youre talking about. You at like you do but dont. Give me examples of how Marvel is too "cartoony". Continuity is easier at DC because they got 2 or 3 witers writting all their core books. Geoff Johns on how many books?

Not much has changed. Is that a good or bad thing, up to you.

I started reading Wolverine: Origins. It's the only Marvel book I read. I can't put my finger on it but something about it is just ...off. I've read DC for 17 years. And I guess I'm use to their style. I don't know. I enjoy Origins, but I enjoy every DC book I read more. And I read Nightwing.

Wow, Origins is the only Marvel book you read? That's sad. Not because I'm a huge Marvel fan or anything, but just... Origins? Really? :(

alright, who bought back the 2 year old thread...

btw: because DC is cooler :supes:

Darthphere said:
Wow, I said this 2 years ago.

Not much has changed. Is that a good or bad thing, up to you.

What was the matter with it my good friend?

I dont really like it myself, but its up to you if you like it or not.

I really read both DC and Marvel. I mainly read DC books that are Post-Crisis when searching for back issues.

Read both, reading more of Marvel's back-issues because of Civil War recently. But upon reflection, I prefer DC's more iconic superhero feel, maybe because my tastes like the mythic more.

but back on topic (see how i complete the cycle?)
i like the way DC is heading (in general... there is some crap i hate which im sure ive complained enough about for you all to know...)
Marvel started going in a bad direction for me a while ago... they cant figure out what to do with spidey... i really got disgusted when they started undoing alot of what grant morrison did in new x-men... i thought that was some of the most inventive, freshest stuff on the x-men in years... possibly since claremont's heyday, then hack writers couldnt figure out what to do next so JQ has HoM and gets rid of most mutants? ugh... im dont with marvel till JQ is gone... i know Didio can be just as bad, but atleast Levitz will tell him no sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"