• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why was the sony section of the video game board moved down for no reason?

Zenien

Reaction score
The forum use to be aranged as

Sony
Microsoft
Nintendo
PC
Misc

Now it's aranged as

Microsoft
Nintendo
PC
Sony
Misc

It wasn't even changed to prescribe to arnaging anything using the alphabit, so... huh?

I was thinkign maybe it was re-aranged by posts but that isn't it either. Since only mods have the power to do this sort of think, what's up?

It is alphabetically. With the exception being Misc.

It would appear you are correct good sir. :O

the main question is, why does it matter?

I think it was more of a curiousity thing, Dew.

It bothered me because I kept clicking DC Comics when i wanted Marvel. I'm lame.

Zenien said:
The forum use to be aranged as

Sony
Microsoft
Nintendo
PC
Misc

Now it's aranged as

Microsoft
Nintendo
PC
Sony
Misc

It wasn't even changed to prescribe to arnaging anything using the alphabit, so... huh?

I was thinkign maybe it was re-aranged by posts but that isn't it either. Since only mods have the power to do this sort of think, what's up?

Why am I not surprised? :dry: :ninja:

Darthphere said:
It bothered me because I kept clicking DC Comics when i wanted Marvel. I'm lame.
So it wasn't just me who noticed that? awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"