Why was the WTC targeted?

Addendum said:
It was once the real capital, from 1788 to 1790.

I don't play sentimentalism

I dont care if you do or not. I guess the terrorists do play "Sentimentalism". Theres alot of people who would say the same thing I have, NYC is the real capital of America.

Demon Within said:
If she hadnt edited your post I would quote it because the way it was typed and without anything to back its claim gave the front that it was merely for laughs, nothing more.

Why did it look like it was for merely laughs? Did it have any smileys in it?-NO!

It is a known fact, and I didn't say that it was justified- but to the minds of the terrorist they were intending to kill as many jews as possible.

boyscouT said:
Demon Within = owned.

Not really. He didnt give any factual evidence to support it. He gave it afterwards on the "demon within= pwned" post.

Man-Thing said:
Why did it look like it was for merely laughs? Did it have any smileys in it?-NO!

It is a known fact, and I didn't say that it was justified- but to the minds of the terrorist they were intending to kill as many jews as possible.

Why not ask Dew as she felt the same way I did on initial veiwing.

i think i remember hearing about an interview with bin laden where he said he got the idea when a tower in palestine, i think, was bombed by reagan in the early 80's. he said that's what elevated his hatred for the united states' foreign policy and overall worldview and planted the seed for his eventual terrorist aspirations.

Man-Thing said:

Can I have all your posts?

If I took your post wrong, Man-Thing, I apologize, but since I am not the only one who found it offensive, I would suggest next time you try stating your "known fact" in a more tactful manner that would prevent offense from being taken.

"Because it is full of Jews" is much more offensive then say, "They stated they wanted to kill as many Jews as possible."

The latter makes it THEIR prejudice, whereas the former makes it seem like you are just an *******.

Thank you Dew, and I'm sorry for any comotion I may have caused. I will try and be more tactful as you said, but it sincerely wasn't my intentions to come off that way.

Thanks

The WTC was awe inspiring,something one can see over the New York skyline.Impressive,it stood as a momument to America`s strength and might.Everyone knows this,that was why they were targeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"