Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Raymond: Raving Rabbids
Elebits

SOON AFTER

Wii Sports
Marvel: UA
Mario Galaxy
SSBM - They have said this is due early 2007

Hey guys I am still confused by this is it confirmed that there will be two versions of Twilight Princess ? One for Wii & one for Cube

Yes. A cube version and a Wii version.

The Wii version will only play with the wiimote but the Cube version will play in the Wii with the cube controller.

GoldenAgeHero said:
all the ones you listed except elebits. I dunno about trauma center, have you platyed the DS version? how is it?

The DS version is difficult to describe. Essentially, you're a surgeon operating on patients with wounds. You also have a staff of nurses that aid you in your surgery. There's also a dramatic change in plot very soon into the game.

The game can get frustrating at times, but that's by design. It's intense. And it also makes great use of the DS functionality. Overall, a very welcome edition to the Nintendo DS. It's definitely worth a try on the Wii, which I hear will utilize the Nintendo DS as a controller.

And I also recommend that you look more into Elebits. It looks like a very good time. I know it looks a little obscure, but now that we're stepping into the new generation of gaming, I highly encourage everyone to step out of their comfort zones and try out games that would otherwise not appeal to them.

By the way, I've been hearing over the at IGN Boards that Nintendo will announce 5 new launch games at the conference in Lezpig, Germany on August 23. Rumors have been spreading that one of the announced games will be Miyamoto's new IP. Does anyone else have any other information?

Brainiac 8 said:
*Crosses fingers for Mario Kart Wii*:O

next christmas. thats my guess... they gotta have some powerhouse games next christmas too.

just think... mario kart.. online... on a home system.. not just a ds... as much fun as it is on the ds, i cant wait for it to be on the wii.

iambilly81 said:
next christmas. thats my guess... they gotta have some powerhouse games next christmas too.

just think... mario kart.. online... on a home system.. not just a ds... as much fun as it is on the ds, i cant wait for it to be on the wii.

Your probably right, plus that would be pretty cool.
I keep thinking how cool a next-gen Starfox Wii would be online. Major dogfights online would rock.:up:

TheGrayGhost said:
The DS version is difficult to describe. Essentially, you're a surgeon operating on patients with wounds. You also have a staff of nurses that aid you in your surgery. There's also a dramatic change in plot very soon into the game.

The game can get frustrating at times, but that's by design. It's intense. And it also makes great use of the DS functionality. Overall, a very welcome edition to the Nintendo DS. It's definitely worth a try on the Wii, which I hear will utilize the Nintendo DS as a controller.

And I also recommend that you look more into Elebits. It looks like a very good time. I know it looks a little obscure, but now that we're stepping into the new generation of gaming, I highly encourage everyone to step out of their comfort zones and try out games that would otherwise not appeal to them.

By the way, I've been hearing over the at IGN Boards that Nintendo will announce 5 new launch games at the conference in Lezpig, Germany on August 23. Rumors have been spreading that one of the announced games will be Miyamoto's new IP. Does anyone else have any other information?

yeah the 5 new games is true. i dunno about the new IP tho.

I just heard on the feed that the Wii is rumored to have voice recognizing tech.Off topic but I didnt feel like starting a thread.

Will some of the Wii Virtual Console Games have Online Play ? Remember Starfox 64 ? The possibilities

i doubt the VC games will have online play. its just for downloading games,demos, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"