WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm Injustice isn't in there(list)ether. Even though Injustice states it's a Wii U title it's self. o maybe I'm missing it, some how? ... nope it's not on that list.

Injustice doesn't come out on any system until Spring 2013, I thought.

Injustice doesn't come out on any system until Spring 2013, I thought.
That's a shame really, if itwere at launch it would go along way to helping the Wii U's cause. But I also don't want them to rush things ether. so I'm retracting that statement.

well this will keep us busy in the mean time

• GI Show 126: Wii U Launch Lineup, Tokyo Game Show

Podcast
    on Sep 27, 2012 at 07:00 PM
    cafe-icon.png

We have a coupe of big talkers this week: Nintendo's Wii U launch lineup and pricing and a firsthand report from the Toyko Game Show.
    ... More
source:GI

Last edited:
it's begun

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC detailed [update]

(37 minutes ago)

[YT]wKim29Falgs[/YT]

Somehow, Nintendo World Report posted the Nintendo Direct presentation before Nintendo did (Update: we have the official embed from Nintendo of Japan above), revealing that tonight's big Nintendo Direct introduces the specific DLC packs coming to New Super Mario Bros. 2.

The three packs include "Go! Go! As Gold Mario Pack," featuring three Gold Mario-themed courses offering up to 30,000 coins; "Challenge the Record A Pack," which posts the top scores on the game's website; and "Survival Panic Pack," an extra hard set of levels. These are all for the Coin Rush mode.

The three packs will be out October 2 in Japan, for 200 yen each.

Update: See screens of each level in each pack here.
Source: NWR, Nintendo

Last edited:
I already see guys posting Wii U systems for sale starting the bidding at 800.00 and ****. I already knew most of those pre-orders weren't for them.

No more nintendo consoles for me unless a next gen pokemon game gets made.

i must have missed something, but did all the Wii U consoles get sold out everywhere?

i must have missed something, but did all the Wii U consoles get sold out everywhere?
Within 24 hours the 32GB model was sold out. Within a two days that basic model was sold out.

^What he said. There's a "waiting" list now.. You can give EB/GameStop your info and they will call you a day or two before they start preorders again.

Trading in my PS3 tomorrow...Gets me 200 bucks and it will take my WiiU payment to 50 bones.

I never use my PS3 anyway and paid about 200 for it..So..Why the heck not.

I already see guys posting Wii U systems for sale starting the bidding at 800.00 and ****. I already knew most of those pre-orders weren't for them.
That's how it goes.

As for me, I didn't pre-order (financial issues for the past few months, but now getting a little more stable), so I'll just do like I did with Wii and hit Target on early Sundays to see if they have any Deluxe in stock.

Confirmed: Rayman Legends delayed to Q1 2013

Wii U platformer Rayman Legends has been delayed until Q1 2013, Ubisoft has confirmed.
"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013," Ubisoft said in a statement to VideoGamer.com.
"We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. We'll have more details to share soon."
Prior to the delay, Rayman Legends had been due to release on Wii U alongside the console on November 30.
Ubisoft's other major Wii U titles - ZombiU, Assassin's Creed III and Just Dance 4 - are still on track for the console's launch, the publisher added.
http://www.videogamer.com/wiiu/rayman_legends/news/confirmed_rayman_legends_delayed_to_q1_2013.html

I'm actually ok with the delay, haha. I'm already getting Mario, ZombiU, Batman AC and the pack in Nintendo Land. I'll be good for a bit.

That's how it goes.

As for me, I didn't pre-order (financial issues for the past few months, but now getting a little more stable), so I'll just do like I did with Wii and hit Target on early Sundays to see if they have any Deluxe in stock.

In hindsight, I'm probably more pissed that I missed that boat.

In hindsight, I'm probably more pissed that I missed that boat.
Same.

At the time, when PS3 (I bought PS3 when it was priced at $400, but found it during a deal on Dell's site and got it for $300) and Wii were selling for crazy money on ebay, I could have afforded buying a few systems to make a lot of extra cash. I never did, and it was something I was considering trying my hand at with Wii U until I hit this financial issue.

The Wii U eShop is shaping up quite nicely with some excellent content and praise from indie devs.

Puddle Wii-U Edition Will Be The Definitive Version 1080p / 60fps

7-1024x576.jpg

Trailer
[YT]29Wg3PTvza8[/YT]

- full HD/60FPS
- Supports motion controls for moving the puddle
- off-tv play confirmed
- tips are displayed on the loading screen
- every level has been reworked from the previous releases
- offers up a more even challenge when tackling the gold medal runs
- online leaderboards
- other control options are ZL-ZR Buttons, or the left stick

http://gamersxtreme.org/2012/10/08/puddle-coming-to-the-wii-u-details-and-screenshots-included/

There are at least five titles from eShop that are going to be must haves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"