Wild Wild West

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by bengali, Apr 21, 2006.

1. bengali The new Thundercat Lord!

They need to remake "The Wild Wild West" T.V. show. With all these new gadgets that are out today, it could be a great show once more, I believe that James West is a hero just as I believe that James Bond is a hero. They can modernize it perhaps have James West in the city now or something, but I know it would be a great show if it was made right. Give me your comments on the idea! :up: And don't say walker texas ranger, not the same!

2. DarKush Registered

I think the terrible Will Smith movie stopped that possibility cold. I don't think you'll find a cast like the original, and or a suitable replacement for Dr. Miguelito Loveless, one of the greatest villians in TV history. The dude in the movie remake certainly wasn't it, despite the fact that he is a pretty good actor. Loveless's evil was special-with that light of inspired insanity in his eyes. Is the original out on DVD yet?

3. bengali The new Thundercat Lord!

Not yet but patiently waiting, and I agree Loveless was the ultimate villian of all time. I just want to start watching the show again. I also agree with the fact that the movie destroyed the essence of what the show was. I like Will Smith, but that was one show they should not have made a comedy, and it was just to far fetched with the crud they had in it! HOLLYWOOD LEAVE THE GOOD SHOWS ALONE!!!!! :mad: