BvS Will Superman and Batman reveal/figure out each other's identity and how?

BatmanVSuperman

Gothopolis
Reaction score
Do you think there will be a scene where Batman figures out that Clark Kent is Superman, and Superman figures out that Bruce Wayne is Batman?

Maybe though, Batman's suit will be "lead lined" so he can't sneak a peak :hehe:

gSfb.gif

they definitely should figure one another's identity

If they don't figure out each others identities, I'll be pissed.

I would think they figure it out as well. Nice job posting up the stuff from the animated series. I love that 3 parter.

I loved the way Justice League: War did it with Batman, with one line showing he knows who he is. A live action version of that would be great.

Batman will find out because he is a great detective.

Superman can just use his X-ray vision.

They'll know.

Seems to me they should already know each others true identity before ever meeting in-person. One is the world's greatest detective, the other is an investigative journalist with superhuman intelligence.

Those glasses are a good disguise, but they're no match for the world's greatest detective! :sly:

Do you think there will be a scene where Batman figures out that Clark Kent is Superman, and Superman figures out that Bruce Wayne is Batman?

Maybe though, Batman's suit will be "lead lined" so he can't sneak a peak :hehe:

If they want to form a Justice League as equals, I say yes, by the end of BvS even. I always loved how they called each other Bruce and Clark, a sign of respect and friendship almost.

Personally I would love to hear Bruce remark on Clarks disguise. Talking about how silly it is to think that just a pair of glasses would fool anyone, but how it works because no one even thinks Superman would have a secret identity. Or something along those lines. Spell it out for the audience, as some people don't seem to get it.

I hope Superman figures out Batman's identity through a process, instead of cheating and using his X-Ray vision.

Superman goes to visit Ma Kent and there's Batman... wearing Pa Kent's robe.

Should be final shot, as they meet as Clark & Bruce with a handshake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"