*windows smashed!* "Is it cold outside?"

JaD

Thriller Night
Reaction score
This is what an ex-employee said to my coworker over the phone after her car windows were busted out by a guy in a ski mask and a baseball bat. :wow: Are you THAT f***ing stupid?

So basically a girl who was let go from her job (Starbucks inside our store) because she got a bad evaluation (not her first) and her manager didn't feel like fighting for her because of her not showing up to work, attitude, etc. There's always been some tension between them.

Earlier today this disgruntled crazy little girl sent some texts to her manager saying stuff like ''keep running your mouth to blah blah... step outside! blah blah blah"

Tonight while I was outside talking with my coworkers and the security guard who is really cool, this white car, pulled up across the lot, and a guy in a ski mask and a baseball bat busted out three windows on this girl's car (who wasn't even the girl she has the problems with, just an employee she probably doesn't like either) and took off when the security guard bolted after the car. All of us were pretty much like "WTF was that?"

We all went to the car and started talking and talked to the manager and figured out it was probably this ex-employee who had it done because of the texts from earlier in the day. We didn't tell the girl who was still inside working the extent of the damage yet.

Next thing you know the manager who was receiving the texts from this girl we knew who was responsible gets a call from her on her cell and asks "Is it cold outside?" That manager went off like a volcano and said one of the coolest things I've ever heard, "Come up to the store and pack yourself a f***ing lunch!!! 'Cause you're going to f***ing jail over this s***!!!" I wanted to hug her after she said that :funny: She said alot more than just that but that was BA :hehe:

When the girl finished her work and went outside to her car she was crying so much, I felt so damn bad. But she seemed alot more calm and cool once a cop came and got all the info, we basically had the make of the car, the girl's phone call (which was the dumbest freaking thing I've ever heard of, she happens to be pregnant too, pregnant with a felony now :up:)

I helped her clean up her car and all the glass with a coworker after I clocked out so I spent about an extra hour up there. I really can't believe how crazy/stupid some people can be. Damn, I need a new job, too much crazy crap happening at a grocery store for crying out loud. Almost getting into a fight with an ex-employee last month myself, and a boss who I think is straight up crazy, maybe I can apply to be ComicChick's secretary (since she's all over the place lately :oldrazz:) carrying stacks of binders and following her around, telling her of her lunch appointment at Taco Bell and whatnot. *crosses fingers*

A story for you all to chew on for the night. *finishes Fruit Roll-Up*

Were the girls hot?

Okay sorry, it had to be done.

Anyways, yes, immature "former" employees suck ass. I can't say that I've ever seen -that- particular thing happen, although at the restaurant I work at, I did see the general manager (a short, tiny British woman, probably no more than about 5'4" and 100lbs) fire a server (tall male, early 20's, obviously works out as he's in great shape), and the server go off on the manager, threatening her, telling the other managers "tell her to shut her mouth before I beat her ass", blah blah blah.

Yea yea, you're such a big man threatening such a small woman. Good on you, ass ****.

Is it wrong, that the girl that did that was awesome? Oh mean how awesome is it for the person that does it to call and ask 'Is it cold outside?!' Awesome :up:. She should had thought it out better though.

Is it wrong, that the girl that did that was awesome? Oh mean how awesome is it for the person that does it to call and ask 'Is it cold outside?!' Awesome :up:. She should had thought it out better though.
Yeah it's awesome that she's going to jail pregnant, yup that's awesome. :up:

:hehe: I don't what how much else she said when she called but I know she was talking a bit of s***. But I will say that's bold, yet dumb.

Yeah it's awesome that she's going to jail pregnant, yup that's awesome. :up:

:hehe: I don't what how much else she said when she called but I know she was talking a bit of s***. But I will say that's bold, yet dumb.

Well, not that, but she deserves it.

The fact that she has the guts to have someone do that to a car AND to call up and say 'Hey, um, is it cold outside?' That my friend is awesome...and not smart to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"