The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[blackout]Before Emma, bitten by a radioactive locust, knocks him into the fire.[/blackout]

LOL :hehe:

I hated the part in the movie btw, it's like Shane thought that if he makes his hero's love-interest more proactive than any other, it equals to good character development. But he took it so far that it's basically cramming the proactiveness up our asses at this point

Last edited:
Upon 2nd viewing it kinda bugged me, too. But then I remembered it's Marvel, so I also remembered to switch my brain off again, so it was all good.

I tried to switch my brain off too, but in the end I couldn't just watch all the stupidness saying to myself "well that's just Marvel". What bugged me even more was [BLACKOUT]Pepper's "death scene". First of all, it was all too obvious that she wasn't gonna die having been injected with extremis and surviving the process, and second of all, that scene felt so embarrassing. Pepper falling to the CGI flames while going all "aahhhhhhhhh", god that was cringe-worthy...[/BLACKOUT]

Overall Iron Man 3 was one the most embarrassing superhero movies to date. It's even more embarrassing than Spider-Man 3 imo because I never liked Raimi's interpretation much while the first Iron Man is in my top 5 best superhero movies, so the contrast between IM and IM3 is just depressing

I laughed my ass off during IM3. And that was it. I knew I'd enjoy it because of Shane's humor.

Iron Man 3 is a family friendly Christmas comedy... I've never hated a film as much as SM3. It was an absolute embarresment in my opinion and Marvel Studios should be ashamed of what they let black do to the mandarin. At least venom in sm3 was venom...

Iron Man 3 was definitely a weird one. I enjoyed the stuff like the terrorizing of his place in Malibu, all that slo-mo dramatic stuff, and I enjoyed the last battle. Some stuff with the little kid was cute and enjoyable.
But idk. Don't really have any interest in watching it again tbh.

I liked the humor, it was funny, but then I realized, "Wow, there really wasn't anything serious in that film."

Even the first one? man, you have got to be the first to say that

Sweet. Let me know what you think of it. I've just got Last of Us and I'm about 10 hours in...just...just...awesome. Prob will end up being one of my fav games.

Honestly, Iron Man movies were duds 3 in a row for me.

Wow. That's a first. I can't say I hugely enjoyed any Iron Man movie, but that's because I'm not as attatched to the character. But I don't have any problems with the movies really. I think they're okay. His repulsor blasts are cool. Whatever. You know haha.

Iron Man 1 is my fav CBM along with The Dark Knight...

Iron Man? A dud? Wow...

Iron Man? A dud? Wow...

I know right?

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for example loved the Green Hornet movie and it's one of my favorite superhero movies, even when it seems that nobody else likes it. And I never was a fan of Green Hornet before

Yup I'm including Iron Man 1 as a dud. But still better than Iron Man 2

And just for shiggles, some other unpopular opinions of mine

I dislike X1 and X2
I like X3 for the most part
Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie(while still being bad)
I dislike The Avengers for the most part and The Dark Knight Rises
I don't think Spider-Man 3 is as bad as it's made out to be(but it's still bad)
I'd take an Aquaman movie over a Flash or Wonder Woman movie anyday

Sweet. Let me know what you think of it. I've just got Last of Us and I'm about 10 hours in...just...just...awesome. Prob will end up being one of my fav games.

I hear it's great? should I wait or pay full price?

I dislike X1 and X2

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

tumblr_m6md4x3qtX1qh4gxx.gif

Shepard_scared_face.png

tumblr_lbm01eYEy71qzc69yo1_250.gif

the-10-most-hilarious-gifs-of-the-nba-playoffs.jpg

I've started warming up to Iron Man 2. The first one is easily the best. The third I need another viewing when it comes out on DVD. I feel it's better to judge the movies when you watch them all in one day.

I dislike X1 and X2

You're Bizarro. I knew it.

There's a lot of criticism to be had about the Avengers, but nobody can deny it was a fun movie. Bringing together characters like that over a 5 year span is something no studio has ever done and they did a damn good job. Props deserved.

I agree with TDKR though with you. SM3 was as bad as people make it out to be, besides the fact that I love anything Spider-Man. Was way too forced, should have kept Venom and the symbiote out of it completely. Focus more on Sandman. They did Venom to please the fans when Raimi didn't want to, there's a good reason it was a lot different than the first 2 when you're forced to direct something you have no interest in.

X3 over X1 and X2 is different, can say with confidence I've never heard that.

Iron Man 3 being better than Iron Man is also new, can't say I agree but again, you're the first I've heard it from.

Curious... How do you rank the Spider-Man films? All 4.

Watching Iron Man 3 made me understand why Spoony said it was stupid fun at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"