The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the forum jump on my iPhone is like pulling teeth.

I remember mispelling a few words in one of my posts, and Anno had a field day with it.

I remember mispelling a few words in one of my posts, and Anno had a field day with it.

I remember telling him that I was going to put him on my ignore list and he brought that up whenever he could for months (yes I could see his posts in quotes).

So I had the most miserable blood test experience. She taps, with two fingers, the area where you stick the needle. I know they do this, but she does it for like 10-15 seconds, tapping multiple times. I can already tell this is gonna be a disaster. She sticks the needle in me, waits a couple seconds and realizes no blood is coming out. She starts to move the needle while it's in my arm to get a vein, oh God did it make the hair on my neck stand up. She finally gets it after 5 seconds of moving the damn needle around. Then as I'm getting in the car it hits me. This wave of nausea just comes down. It eventually went away after 5 minutes or so. I've never had a blood test experience go that wrong.

I remember telling him that I was going to put him on my ignore list and he brought that up whenever he could for months (yes I could see his posts in quotes).

Imagine if Anno was a mod here ahaha it would be like Nazi Germany!

So I had the most miserable blood test experience. She taps, with two fingers, the area where you stick the needle. I know they do this, but she does it for like 10-15 seconds, tapping multiple times. I can already tell this is gonna be a disaster. She sticks the needle in me, waits a couple seconds and realizes no blood is coming out. She starts to move the needle while it's in my arm to get a vein, oh God did it make the hair on my neck stand up. She finally gets it after 5 seconds of moving the damn needle around. Then as I'm getting in the car it hits me. This wave of nausea just comes down. It eventually went away after 5 minutes or so. I've never had a blood test experience go that wrong.

That's a very unlucky experience you had, :funny:

If you could say one thing to ONE of the cast in TASM2 then what would you say?

Emma, will you marry me?
And then...
sil3.jpg

What I love about the 616 Spider-Man comics is that each decade has a very distinct feel to it. While the 60s and 70s eras somewhat blend in together, they still both feel very unique. And then I really do love the 80s comic books, and even the 90s (despite the clone saga). I also love the early 2000s (with the relaunch and J. Michael Straczynski and John Romita Jr. taking the helm). Leaning towards the Civil War, I slowly started losing interest, and I especially stopped caring after One More Day.

What I love about the 616 Spider-Man comics is that each decade has a very distinct feel to it. While the 60s and 70s eras somewhat blend in together, they still both feel very unique. And then I really do love the 80s comic books, and even the 90s (despite the clone saga). I also love the early 2000s (with the relaunch and J. Michael Straczynski and John Romita Jr. taking the helm). Leaning towards the Civil War, I slowly started losing interest, and I especially stopped caring after One More Day.
Starting with ASM 648 things got better, after OMD fiasco

I wish that Sony had the rights to Daredevil and we got a Spider-Man/Daredevil movie.

Starting with ASM 648 things got better, after OMD fiasco

True, but OMD still happened, and decades worth of Spider-Man stories had been erased. So that ruined it for me.

I wish that Sony had the rights to Daredevil and we got a Spider-Man/Daredevil movie.

I wish that Sony had the rights to Kingpin so he could be in a Spider-Man movie.

True, but OMD still happened, and decades worth of Spider-Man stories had been erased. So that ruined it for me.

I wish that Sony had the rights to Kingpin so he could be in a Spider-Man movie.

Marvel will share if Sony share ;)

Marvel will share if Sony share ;)
Doesn't Sony own the rights to Kingpin actually? I thought they loaned the character to Fox to use for Daredevil?

http://www.superherohype.com/featur...-with-the-producers-of-the-amazing-spider-man

Arad: Believe it or not, Kingpin was on loan to Daredevil, so again, anything that is part of the Spider-Man Universe or introduced in the Spider-Man Universe--without getting too legal beagle here--is an opportunity, and if we have a story that Kingpin is important, I'm sure we can handle that.

I agree lmao, it is so good!

Check him out in this scene of "Big Fat Liar." The movie is beyond afwful, but you can see that Paul has a lot of fun with his role and makes the best of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGl3Y1gvv5g

Haha wow totally. Yeah he's just in his character. He's so in it. And he's killing at what he's supposed to do with it you know?
Man I bet he's gonna impress for the time he has on screen.

Giamatti is great, he's going to do well as the Rhino. I want footage though, c'mon Sony! :o

I'd love a Spider-Man/Daredevil movie. I'd prefer that to Spidey joining The Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"