Wolveirne Origins #4 Variant by Del'otto

Why, does Wolverine own the patent on swords or something? ;)

I think the cover looks great. :up:

Eh, not a fan of how Del'otto drew Wolvie's mask there.

Hahahahahaha! That's what happens with deus ex machina devices like "magical" swords, they can be turned on you. :D:up: I don't think Cap'll use it, though. But it sure makes a kick ass cover.

that is the best wolverine EVER...Del'otto is the only person I've ever seen make that costume look non-rediculous :o

Del' Otto's art is amazing. He is definitely one of the few gifted artists in comics.

That's a bit harsh. There are plenty of gifted artists in comics.

That cover is sweet! 10 bucks says my shop won't have it, like they didn't have #2s.

Kable24 said:
Del' Otto's art is amazing. He is definitely one of the few gifted artists in comics.

Yeah he's pretty awesome. Wish he'd work faster, though.

Say that on newsarama. That covers sick, I'll be picking that up. I'm glad its a 50/50 one.:up:

Whats the deal with that sword anyway?

I want to wait, as I do for most books, for this to hit tpb.

Someone decided Wolverine didn't have enough sharp objects on him already, so they gave him a sword.

I don't know what the deal is with the sword. One poster said it was magical in another thread, then another poster said it wasn't magical, it was just really sharp.

That cover is ****ing BEAUTIFUL. If that cover was a woman, and I was single, I would SO get rejected by her.

Heh, quite fortunate that this comes about on the heels of that huge Wolverine/Cap debate. Lovely cover, the best art always makes the images depicted seem more like reality than ink on a page. This cover does just that.

Horrorfan said:
A normal sword? Whats the point?

its not a normal sword, it is a blade created by the cursed swordsmith muramasa, google him and the sword was bonded to Wolveirne's soul and makes Wolverine's evil side come out. The Blade can cut through anything by slicing it on a molecular level that scientist cant explain as of yet. hope this helps.

Hopefully Cap will cut Wolverine's head off with it then.

Ah take the Wolverine hate elsewhere, there's plenty of threads for it.

I agree wholly. A thread created to speculate on the artwork of the cover with #4.

Well aren't you just the poster child for stem chell research.

Genesis 1.0 said:
I agree wholly. A thread created to speculate on the artwork of the cover with #4.

Well aren't you just the poster child for stem chell research?

Its about Wolverine right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"