Wolveirne Origins #4 Variant by Del'otto

Bah! You've been here long enough to know better than to drag this type of stuff into EVERY thread. It gets old...fast.

Kool-Aid said:
Hopefully Cap will cut Wolverine's head off with it then.

He-he!:D That's what I was getting at in my post. He has a new sword to make him even more dangerous, thing is that it could be turned on him.:up: I doubt cap would do it, but it'd be interesting to see what Logan thinks if the sword is taken away from him.;)

foxx5 said:
its not a normal sword, it is a blade created by the cursed swordsmith muramasa, google him and the sword was bonded to Wolveirne's soul and makes Wolverine's evil side come out. The Blade can cut through anything by slicing it on a molecular level that scientist cant explain as of yet. hope this helps.

Thanks...but is wolverine evil now then? Could it cut through sue's invisible field do you think?

Horrorfan said:
Thanks...but is wolverine evil now then? Could it cut through sue's invisible field do you think?

O NO YOU DIDINT:mad:

Horrorfan said:
If it cuts through molecules, no. Sue's force fields aren't composed of matter.

OMG! Leave it in the other thread, PLEASE!!!!!:mad:

Genesis 1.0 said:
Heh, quite fortunate that this comes about on the heels of that huge Wolverine/Cap debate. Lovely cover, the best art always makes the images depicted seem more like reality than ink on a page. This cover does just that.

Is that thread even open anymore?

What is funny is I have asked several people "in the industry" to answer that question and everyone said Wolverine would win. Some paused for a moment sure, but everyone said Wolverine wins.

Anyway, thought I would share that with you since we felt the same way about the duel.

Well then that explains why there are so many Wolverine comics/appearances now. ****ing fanboys runnin Marvel.;)

Kool-Aid said:
Well then that explains why there're so many Wolverine comics/appearances now. ****ing fanboys runnin Marvel.;)

lol. I used to LOVE Wolverine back in the early 80's, then he blew up and became this supe rpopular character and then they started changing him, I did not like him so much after that. I am fond of the old wolverine and the memories I have of him back then, but now he is almost a characterization of himself.

Granted he would mop the floor with many of Marvels heavy hitters but he still does not have the same appeal to me he used to. Done right, he is a great character.

LongDong said:
Is that thread even open anymore?

What is funny is I have asked several people "in the industry" to answer that question and everyone said Wolverine would win. Some paused for a moment sure, but everyone said Wolverine wins.

Anyway, thought I would share that with you since we felt the same way about the duel.
Which people in the industry?

Janitors, delivery persons, secretaries and recepcionists. People like that that work "in the industry".

TheCorpulent1 said:
Which people in the industry?

Read through some of my postings and you could probably figure one out. Otherwise it realy doesn't matter.

Horrorfan said:

Wolverine is not evil, but he is doing things he normally doesn't do, like throwing a lady into a wall to get info from her, stuff like that, but I think he will get worse as the sword consumes him and his soul, Muramasa made the blade to make Wolverine the perfect weapon with the ultimate weapon. Way im sure will write more on who the blade in consuming Logan and WHY Muramasa did this for Wolveirne, he must have a secret agenda.

Oh, and about the Muramasa blade being able to cut through Sue's force field, ...wait for it......tropico you listening.......ofcourse it can cut Sue's forcefield it can cut anything:eek: HA HA HA.........

Disclamer: Foxx5 nor his companions have any proof whatsoever of this statment, side effets are as followed: vomiting, bleeding out the ears, and explosive gas.
:)

foxx5 said:
Oh, and about the Muramasa blade being able to cut through Sue's force field, ...wait for it......tropico you listening.......ofcourse it can cut Sue's forcefield it can cut anything:eek: HA HA HA.........

Disclamer: Foxx5 nor his companions have any proof whatsoever of this statment, side effets are as followed: vomiting, bleadding out the ears, and explosive gas.
:)

Errrr, no, I can't listen, only read.:p

What the hell is bleadding, though?:confused:

I have no doubt that the blade is a deus ex machina plot device, it was only a matter of time before they had a story with him overcoming the stuff he couldn't before. It happens with almost every hero. But like I've said in other threads...you know what's so great about a sword like that? That it can be turned on its user.;)(But I'm sure that won't happen to Logan-san. Except on the cover.)

Tropico said:
What the hell is bleadding, though?:confused:

oh, no the doctors still dont know, all we know is it is a bad side effect:) thanks for the fix

Tropico said:
But I'm sure that won't happen to Logan-san. Except on the cover.

lets hope not, come on everyone hold hands a pray... you to Tropico:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"