• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Wolverine's Son???

DBM said:
It's not a screw up on Marvel's part. They own and create the characters, they can reveal or not reveal the information in any way they please. Marvel's been revealing previously unknown information in the Handbooks since their very first volume.

Ok, it would make sense that Marvel could reveal the name of a character in a handbook, except for the fact that the writter of the handbook is Eric J Moreels and he said he got the info from a comic source such as comics and cards.

Wolverazio said:
You act like catching Marvel in a big screw up is something hard to do.

I dont think its hard to catch Marvel with screw ups, thats not the point, the point is where the name came from?

foxx5 said:
Ok, it would make sense that Marvel could reveal the name of a character in a handbook, except for the fact that the writter of the handbook is Eric J Moreels and he said he got the info from a comic source such as comics and cards.
When did Eric say this? I certainly never implied he did.

Storm Shadow said:
LMAO

Why do you need to know it that bad?

I run www.LoganFiles.com the best Wolverine fansite on the net and the only way it will become a better site is by adding things that people dont know about, like maybe "where the name Erista is mentioned in the comics?" since I tried to get the answers at comixfan and at newsarama and now I am trying here.

Harlekin said:
When did Eric say this? I certainly never implied he did.

I talked to him at Comixfan.....

Eric J. Moreels said:
As for that damn name, I've been unable to locate the source as my collection of reference material is now nowhere near what it once was due to a series of misfortunes. It may have come from lesser-known sources such as Marvel trading cards, Marvel role-playing books, and the like.

And before the claim that I made the name up is suggested once again, wouldn't you think that if I did that I'd be the first to take the honors for having contributed as much to the X-Men's canon?

since I cant post a link to comixfan, here is the quote from the thread.

Abaddon said:
doesn't Colossus have a son in the Savage Land as well?
yup.

and the moms didn't want either male to know it.

foxx5 said:
since I cant post a link to comixfan, here is the quote from the thread.
You can post a link to ComiXfan. Oh well, I don't really care.

This is only sort of relevant, but Wolvie's got two adopted children as well... Amiko and X-23. But I'm sure you knew that.

I thought the rules say not to post links to other message boards and comixfan is a message board. yes, I know Amiko got adopted, but I didn't know x-23 was, I just thought she was created using his genes, when did he say he adopted X-23?

Wow, never heard of that rule. That's pretty lame.

People post links to the XVerse boards all the time.

foxx5 said:
guys remember the thread is on Wolverine's son........guys..........guys

NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASTE OF A THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cared enough to post and we thank you:)

Yeah man, why not just use the Handbook as a point of reference. That way you can say on your site: "According to the Marvel Comics Handbook, the name is first mentioned [insert source]" or say something of that sort.
It really isn't that serious enough of a matter to get bent out of shape over for 2 years. On top of that, you could have posted it and gotten away with it, without any of us knowing. Besides, his name doesn't matter until he shows up.

I think the reason I havn't given up and just used the handbook for the source is because:
1) its the easy way out

2)Eric J. Moreels says that the name exist in the pages of a comic or on a card. I want to find it. if Eric said he made a mistake and it does not exist, no biggie, i move on, but he says its out there.

and I have not been bent over it for the last 2 years, I just keep my eyes open for it for the past two years. Someone knows I just thought that someone might be here....

foxx5 said:
I think the reason I havn't given up and just used the handbook for the source is because:
1) its the easy way out

2)Eric J. Moreels says that the name exist in the pages of a comic or on a card. I want to find it. if Eric said he made a mistake and it does not exist, no biggie, i move on, but he says its out there.

and I have not been bent over it for the last 2 years, I just keep my eyes open for it for the past two years. Someone knows I just thought that someone might be here....

That's fine.

What is it with Mutants leaving kids in the Savage land? Sheesh what a messed up group.

Sorry I didn't catch this thread earlier. Erista, Wolverine's erstwhile son, actually first appeared in Action Comics #22.

Hope that helps you out.

I remember when people were saying that Sabertooth was Wolverines father, I think it might be interesting if he was Wolverine's son or connected like that somehow. Wolverine has been alive since the 1900s or something, he could have a few children.

Kotagg said:
Sorry I didn't catch this thread earlier. Erista, Wolverine's erstwhile son, actually first appeared in Action Comics #22.

Hope that helps you out.

Isn't Action Comics a DC comic book, please explain, I know of no other Action Comics

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"