World Wonder Woman saved my life

TheFlamingCoco

Avenger
Reaction score
I have severe ideation issues, and I had a day where I was strongly considering acting on it.

But I imagined Wonder Woman talking to me, and telling me it was going to be okay..and somehow that cut through to me even more than the images of my relatives crying.

It's like I felt she believed in me, and that made me feel like I could believe in myself.

I wish I could tie it down to an AllStar panel, but it was just my imagination.

Thanks for reading.

I have severe ideation issues, and I had a day where I was strongly considering acting on it.

But I imagined Wonder Woman talking to me, and telling me it was going to be okay..and somehow that cut through to me even more than the images of my relatives crying.

It's like I felt she believed in me, and that made me feel like I could believe in myself.

I wish I could tie it down to an AllStar panel, but it was just my imagination.

Thanks for reading.

I'm not really sure what the term ideation is..

But from what your post is implying, it sounds like you are struggling with negative thoughts or emotions. I'm glad that you were able to overcome them but it sounds like you might have a real problem.

Please reach out to someone if you find yourself in a place of hopelessness or despair. There are people who can help.

Suicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255

I will pray for you.

^ Thanks.

I'm in the rough transition from filmmaker to graphic artist, but I'm definitely going to take life one day at the time. As patchy as comic books are, I feel like they've helped me understand who I am more.

I can be a hero to those around me, just by being me. I like that message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"