Wonder Woman Trailer Speculation Thread

Agreed, sounds so different and exotic. Glad they kept it from BvS (or BvS used it from WW film, whatever :D ).

It's like the perfect blend of tribal/ancient and rock and roll musical elements. I love it.

I think this looks like the best of all 3 at comic con. Beautiful shots, great music, Gadot just IS Wondy to me now. Chris Pine looks like a great costar. She looks sexy as heck no doubt but don't stop and stare cuz she is an incredible badass. Love the shield, the lasso, the boots made for battle. She looks like she has acting chops after all. I'm really psyched to see this with my wife and it's pretty great really that Star Wars had a lead hero and now the first female superhero solo. ( unless you count Elektra)

It's hard to get hyped over a JL trailer that doesn't have Superman in it

It's not that. While I like "Justice League" (grew up watching the animated series and later reading Morrison's run), when it comes to films, I find the concept of individual characters set in their own worlds (Themyscira, Gotham, etc.) to be much more interesting than these team-up flicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"