Woohoo! Cubs tickets on sale today!

There are logical reasons behind curses. That year it was Dustbag Baker.

there was a game 7 for the Bartman series though. A game 7 in which the Cubs led 3-0 early on after i think Kerry Wood hit a HR? So you cant blame Bartman for losing the Cubs the series, but that was just eerie.

I don't blame Bartman though, no one should blame Bartman. Yes, there was a game 7, but the psychological damage was done, watching the game the Cubs were desperate, everyone was swinging for the fences, trying to be the hero. It was the problem I had with the Cubs all season, they never played small ball. Marlins played small ball, a single here and double there and bam there right back into it and quickly took the lead, leading to more desperation and more swinging for the fences and strike outs.

This marks year 100?

Yup and past trends say we won't even make it to the playoffs, Cubs coaches in the past twenty+ years have only been able to make it to the playoffs in their first season, hope Pinella can buck this trend.

I actually think one of the only coaches in recent history to have an actual back to back winning season was Baker. In which bought him a third year that he really didn't deserve.

I'd actually like to see the Cubs win just to get that monkey off their back.

I'd like to see them get to within an out of the World Series, blow it, then later in the offseason, Mayor Daley and his criminal friends finally get the resources to have Wrigley Field demolished for reason of endangerment to the public and it gets torn down. That would be ****ing awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"