The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Worst lines in the movie

uh oh! THE BOYS IN BLUE HERE! was a bit overthetop.

i also don't like how he doesn't know what magnets nor batteries mean.

It probably just slipped his mind.

Example: I forgot what Milk was called once. Does that make me stupid?

Idk..I always felt like with every movie I enjoy, I can remember a lot of the lines. I guess it also has to do with listening to what these characters are saying because they're an indicator of who they are, how they're written, etc.

^
I actually like the, "so I'm not like completely helpless," line lol.

Is that line from when Peter and Harry talk for the first time with each others in the film? I don't think that line is so terrible

Is that line from when Peter and Harry talk for the first time with each others in the film? I don't think that line is so terrible

Yeah. Webhead posted about it, I should've quoted. I thought it was on the charming side. Sure, it's hard to believe they were friends in the past because it happened so quickly, but I thought they did good with how it turned out. Wish they had more buddy screen time though

There are waaaaaay worse lines in this movie than that one.

Don't see anything wrong with it.

Bad lines for me were :

• laundry sheriff (although his delivery was on point)
• time for me to light my candles

And that's all I could think of at the moment. I was trying to remember some but I felt like I was nitpicking. I'm sure there a couple more though.

Yeah. Webhead posted about it, I should've quoted. I thought it was on the charming side. Sure, it's hard to believe they were friends in the past because it happened so quickly, but I thought they did good with how it turned out. Wish they had more buddy screen time though

Same here.

I find it funny how people complain about a line and don't even get it right.

"... and my folks."

I recall him saying "...and my parents" but I know he said "...and my folks."

Strange.

I don't like the line "I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK" (little child voice)

Dane's lines were perfection, Andrew! :argh:

I did like "I am ze Rhino." and I liked a lot of the other lines.

That kid shoulda stayed quiet in that final scene.

"You'r FRAUD Spoder-Man!!!"

:lmao:

Nah,the scene with the kid was very touching for me. :csad:

"You'r FRAUD Spoder-Man!!!"

:lmao:

Nah,the scene with the kid was very touching for me. :csad:

That line. Perfection.

The scene was touching for me too... and then the kid opened his mouth... but then Spidey started talking and it was okay again.

What was the other one? "I NEEEED YOUUUU!"

He said just one thing....you disliked most of the sad lines :doh: you laughed when Gwen died,you're ruthless.

What was the other one? "I NEEEED YOUUUU!"

He said just one thing....you disliked most of the sad lines :doh: you laughed when Gwen died,you're ruthless.

You need to hear the full story about my laughter. :funny:

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of that kid's one line in that scene. This is the "Worst Lines" thread and I disliked the line! :)

You laughed, ruthless.

I already said some lines that I disliked,I just wanted to know why you hated that line because for me it's so :(

You don't need to freak out :woo

You laughed, ruthless.

I already said some lines that I disliked,I just wanted to know why you hated that line because for me it's so :(

You don't need to freak out :woo

I laughed for a combination of reasons! :funny:

I hated the line that killed Gwen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back