Would You Ever Share Your Wife/Gf With Another Man?

Friend of mine has been to sex club a few times where he was apparently told to bang some dudes wife while the guy watched. It was also a joint banging sharing the job with another dude he never met. Not to mention the random other people entering and exiting the room as they please.

He complied though. I think he's got a bit of a problem.... Either way, Florida contains a lot of freaky people.

Give it a year and see if you still have a say in that...

Haha
we've been living together for two and a half years, and so far we do pretty good in bed just ourselves

we've done some pretty freaky stuff, but nothing needing more than two

although I insist that somebody should hold the camera... or we should at least get a stand

we've been living together for two and a half years, and so far we do pretty good in bed just ourselves

we've done some pretty freaky stuff, but nothing needing more than two

although I insist that somebody should hold the camera... or we should at least get a stand

:whatever:

I guess that joke hit a nerve.

its like 'Alive' meets 'Rocky Horror picture show' in here.

Will I share my wife/girlfriend with another man? Absolutely not. You can throw that silly assumption out of the window. As for another woman? She better be Angelina Jolie or Eva Green hot in order for me to consider it. :yay:

Translation: he's having gay sex on the side. :o

My thoughts exactly, and they've only been married for a year. And no he doesn't get any punani from a new girl in return. He told me it's a sexual fetish of his to watch another man do his wife :wow:

And they've only been married a year?? Jeez! Yeah, this dude's got a real problem: his wife is a ****e!

Uh, I'd say that his wife isn't a ****e at all. He wants to watch her have sex with other men, and she's complying. He gets off, and she's certainly getting off too. I'm sure their marriage will last as there are a LOT of married couples who participate in swingers parties, etc. Their relationship certainly isn't the "norm," but it's what that couple wants to do.

It sounds to me like it could be a matter of the wife being sexually unsatisfied with her husband, and him having enough issues with his self-esteem to think that it's acceptable to allow her to bring another man in to screw her, regardless of whether or not it's his 'sexual fetish' to watch it.

I don't know. I'm not close-minded or prude by any means, but this seems pretty unhealthy to me. If you're not enough to sexually satisfy your own wife, maybe you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place?

no.

i mean, i've had my share (and maybe a few other's people's share) or three-ways, but yeah, i wold never, ever, ever never, do that with a girl i care about.

the 5 or 6 girls i have gone through with that with were just like, really dirty, ****ty girls... and a lot of alcohol was involved.

but yeah, when it comes to women i care about... i don't share.

Come on, not even if she was dying of Cancer and her last request was a devils three-way?

I don't get this but one of my friends has apparently been doing this for a while, he's been letting his wife bring home other men for bed-time fun. I don't get the appeal of watching my girlfriend get rammed by someone. Is there anyone else out there who could explain this to me? And what are your opinions on this?

It sounds to me like it could be a matter of the wife being sexually unsatisfied with her husband, and him having enough issues with his self-esteem to think that it's acceptable to allow her to bring another man in to screw her, regardless of whether or not it's his 'sexual fetish' to watch it.

I don't know. I'm not close-minded or prude by any means, but this seems pretty unhealthy to me. If you're not enough to sexually satisfy your own wife, maybe you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place?

thats a typical male response... the guy's getting off to it... it was probably his decision and his wife gets her husband off and gets to have sex on the side where it's ok. It's not like she decided it and he's forced to do nothing but watch. :whatever:

I don't get this but one of my friends has apparently been doing this for a while, he's been letting his wife bring home other men for bed-time fun. I don't get the appeal of watching my girlfriend get rammed by someone. Is there anyone else out there who could explain this to me? And what are your opinions on this?

Thats just ****ed up, and I would never ever let my girlfriend do that, if she wanted to, I would smack her. For real though.:o

WTF. The girl is a sex maniac obviously and I guess your friend has a small package and is very desperate to keep his marriage from failing. It is pretty sad to jerk-off in a corner while your wife gets porked by another dude.
HAHAHAHAHA! :up: :woot:

Hah, your psychoanalysis is unnecessary. It's just a fetish :D

I'd watch for about two seconds and then go find someone else.

Why are you assuming he's not enough to sexually satisfy her? Its quite possible that he has sex with her regularly to her great satisfaction, but enjoys watching her with another man as an extra treat on special occasions. Like in normal-people land when a wife puts on a naughty outfit for special nights.

Or, their entire sex life could be this way. Just because they choose not to have sex with each other doesn't mean that he's not 'enough.'

From what the OP said, it sounds very much like this was a request on the husband's behalf that the wife also found acceptable. Speculating on his manliness or her ****iness is simply overcompensation for a narrow-minded knee jerk reaction to a sexual preference that you find 'weird.'

What about men who are impotent? Or people who are asexual? By your logic, they have no business marrying anyone, since they are likely to not be able to satisfy someone sexually. Believe it or not, healthy relationships can and do exist with alternate sexualities. Its nice to know people still marry only for the sex though. :whatever:

other men? you don't say... what's her name?

Men, kiddo. They're not pedophiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"