Would You Support A Fox Marvel Universe?

1.) Did you see what they did to the Predator series this past decade?
2.) Fox for the past 6 years has cared little. The only two good movies (that I've seen) from them since X2, have been 'Live Free or Die Hard' & 'The Simpsons Movie'.

Die Hard 4 kind of sucked. So did Simspons.

Master and Commander was good.

You guys act like Fox has one team of people making these movies themselves. While they get final say, it's not like anything made by their studio is hacked to ****.

After X3 and FF2 I'm all done with Fox's Marvel efforts.

Eh, i'm gonna say no. Had they thought of this idea in 2005 or 6(back when we still could've had the original casts from FF and X-men and even Daredevil if Affleck was courted a certain way) I might be for it. But now when almost everybody except maybe Wolverine would be recast? Screw it.

You guys act like Fox has one team of people making these movies themselves. While they get final say, it's not like anything made by their studio is hacked to ****.

Yes, but they studio as a whole likes to mess with the movie & not let directors have creative control.

I agree, especially with these movies. But to talk about every one that's come out, I mean come on. For instance, they had very little involvement in the creative process for the Simpsons Movie, that's for damn sure.

I think I would support it, but we don't really know enough about their plans for films. BUT, from what we know from the current films they're making that are Marvel-related, it seems like they're trying to get it right this time. (Getting Matthew Vaugn to direct First Class, Reynolds and Zombieland writers working on Deadpool, possibly getting Robert Rodriguez to direct.)

It could work out well, I think. But who knows...

The only thing I have read hear that sounds remotely interesting is an Onslaught movie. I guess they could have The Hand show up in a Wolverine movie. Their universe is messed up as it is. FC may be in its own continuity. If there are glaring inconsistencies with Wolverine and FC, I am going to consider FC separate continuity. People have already made that argument for Wolverine and the trilogy. The last thing we need is further convolution by bringing in FF and DD into X-Men. Didn't FF2 have the picture of the the guy who played the president in X-3? Wasn't there a cut Wolverine cameo? So the continuity is already ****ed if they keep some here but not there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"