Wouldn't JJ have fired Peter ?

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
Wouldnt JJ have fired peter for stealing his sons wife at the alter? No matter how you look at it pete was the cause so ya think you wouldn't let him work for the paper anymore......?

Also john wasn't mentioned, I thought since he was an astronaught thats how Venom was going to be brought in?

My thoughts for the day "Out of all the characters Venom is the perfect spin off. The true anti hero, Eddie is not that bad, just hates spidey and has bad way of doing things, deep down he is a good guy.....So a spin off would be great. A true darker spidey man. Its basically Spider-man meets Batman begins= Venom: The movie"

Wouldnt JJ have fired peter for stealing his sons wife at the alter? No matter how you look at it pete was the cause so ya think you wouldn't let him work for the paper anymore......?

Also john wasn't mentioned, I thought since he was an astronaught thats how Venom was going to be brought in?

A real professional would not fire someone because of family issues...that would be dumb.

The cost of the cancelled wedding probably doesn't compare to the money the Bugle makes on Spider-Man photos; Pete would go to the competition.

Yea family stuff should not affect work stuff. It would have been nice if they did the 90s cartoon route with jj's son and all that but if u look at it a crashing shuttle wouldnt look good after all the trouble NASA has had in past few yrs and all that.

I thought Pete was freelance, and therefore couldn't be fired anyway?

He was in the begining of the movie but ....... people who saw the movie know the rest of my line i did not say.

Beyond the comedic relief, there's no much point in Jameson character in these movies actually...

In comics you have serious stories and reasons of why he hates Spiderman. not here.

Yea family stuff should not affect work stuff. It would have been nice if they did the 90s cartoon route with jj's son and all that but if u look at it a crashing shuttle wouldnt look good after all the trouble NASA has had in past few yrs and all that.

Did they even use the NASA logo anywhere in SM2? And the symbiote would cause the crash not pilot error or mechanical problems.

despite his dislike of costumed super-heroes whom he sees as thrill-seeker vigilantes jjj IS a professional journalist he would give pete a chance to work besides maybe col jameson asked that pete be kept on as a courtesy to mary jane:spidey:

John Jamason was not mentioned or addressed at all. If any thing he should have been responsible for bringing the sym instead of a meteor.

Two ways to look at it....

1. Absolutely, JJJ should be furious at Peter for STEALING HIS SON'S FIANCE. No question.

2. JJJ hates Peter already, he hated him from the day he met him, and he still buys photos from him.

he always fired remember? but he always gets unfired somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"