Wow this movie actually looks like it might not be lame

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
That trailer was... impressive. Most impressive.

After the first one I thought this looked like a lame cgi orgy but it actually seems to have an interesting story to it too now. Has anyone else experience a similar change of opinion?

I hadn't really formed an opinion on it before but I'm most definitely hyped up now.

Feel the exact same way. When I first heard about it, i was sure it would just be a lame ass movie that was purely there for the visuals (ala Fantastic Four), but as the trailers keep coming in, it looks to have a ****load of potential.

No, it was written by FM and I thought the movie would be great since I heard it was being made.

After seeing the trailer i decided to check out the graphic novel and if this movie is half as good as that book it's gona be awesome. Frank Miller's work seems to translate amazingly well onto big screen

The trailer was good, but i think it's almost a little "too-much", like they're trying too hard to make this look amazing. I know it sounds a bit confusing but i can't help to think that whenever i watch the trailer. Here's to hoping i'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"