Official Face Off Thread (Conclusion of Season 3)

jaqua99

....I need a horse!
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this show besides me? Yeah, it's sort of lame, but after seeing some recent movies, I have gained a lot of respect for Makeup Artists, and i thought it was kind of cool to see Amateurs competing on this show.

Those who have watched it, what do you think about Nichole winning?

I hate it. She was voted off the show earlier, and now she gets to come back on after missing a few challenges, and then wins? I think that is totally unfair.

To be honest, halfway through the finale, I had an idea. Since I watched it late, I looked up who won, and saw her. I deleted it from my DVR and didn't even watch the rest of it. She didn't deserve it. Roy was the most talented on there in my opinion

Since there was no new make-up in the finale I just skipped to around the 58 minute mark and saw who won

All three deserved to win, so Nicole winning was fine by me. I never agreed with the judges decision to eliminate her in the first place, so I was happy to see her not only get a second chance, but ultimately win.

But I definitely see Laura and Derrick getting major work based on their exposure. Laura was definitely the most consistently good contestant.

I agree about Laura. I think Roy had the most skill though. he was good. I was dissappointed to see him go

I think Roy was a better fabricator than makeup artist. He's good at makeup in general, but his strength definitely lies is fabrication and prop-making. Which is why I was so pissed when Tommy accidentally broke the staff he made for Laura's witch, 'cause it did look pretty badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"