Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobo's pants are being prepped as we speak by NASA.

DOG LIPS said:
Lobo's pants are being prepped as we speak by NASA.
:hyper:

I wonder how many ppl inn her family know about the first time she posed inn Playboy :confused:

before this thread closes, I'll post some pics of her from when I stalked...err...umm... met her :D

DOG LIPS said:
This thread isn't THAT active. Two threads would just be a waste, and as NDX said, another place for Sabre and FA to play grab-ass.

Yeah, but sifting through pages of ROH/CZW results, Japanese wrestling spoilers, and Sabre/FA flirting just to find Smackdown spoilers ain't cool.

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, but sifting through pages of ROH/CZW results, Japanese wrestling spoilers, and Sabre/FA flirting just to find Smackdown spoilers ain't cool.
Yeah, but these are basically just chat threads. We also have the TNA thread, and 3 wrasslin threads is a bit much. Sabre and FA's spamming would probably just get the 3 merged by an angry Mod, then we'd all be angry.

DOG LIPS said:
Yeah, but these are basically just chat threads. We also have the TNA thread, and 3 wrasslin threads is a bit much. Sabre and FA's spamming would probably just get the 3 merged by an angry Mod, then we'd all be angry.

Then wouldn't it make more sense to post the ROH/CZW stuff in the TNA thread as they're all "smaller" than WWE? 3 would be a bit much, I agree; so how about "WWE" and "TNA/ROH/CZW"

Colossal Spoons said:
Then wouldn't it make more sense to post the ROH/CZW stuff in the TNA thread as they're all "smaller" than WWE? 3 would be a bit much, I agree; so how about "WWE" and "TNA/ROH/CZW"
Well, the TNA thread is only 5,000 posts in, so it has plenty of life left. A title change wouldn't hurt, if no one has any objections? Then the new thread can we Dubba Dubba EEEEE Wrasslin'!!

Assassin said:
you know sign language? how are you gonna talk to him then, its not like u can call him.

Incidentally, yes, I do. My godbrother is deaf, so I had to learn the basics at 7.

DOG LIPS said:
Well, the TNA thread is only 5,000 posts in, so it has plenty of life left. A title change wouldn't hurt, if no one has any objections? Then the new thread can we Dubba Dubba EEEEE Wrasslin'!!

Good, now I don't have to Cryme Tyme you :cmad:

Ugh an all WWE thread:csad:ROH only happens every once in a while anyway and Japanese wrestling is only once a month:huh:
most of the space is took up by spamming and we need the other feds to bring some optimism into this thread,an all WWE one would be like the sterile comingsoon thread:csad:

20061130mariacc5.jpg

Hunter get back on YIM :cmad:

DL you should close this thread during the middle of Raw :D

hey all, just wanted to let you all know, I got my first independent booking outside of my school. If anyone of you in the new jersey area are interested, the show is saturday in edison. National Wrestling Superstars, also appearing brutus beefcake and spike dudley; proceeds to benifit the clara barton first aid squad. PM me for more info. It's gonna be big!:D

congrats Spider-Nerd

DL go and update your art thread :cmad:

it's actually not my first match, I've had matches for months now, but it's the first one outside my training school. Exciting!:D

*grabs onto thread*

You mod betches ain't takin' this nowhere!!! If it goes, then I'm bringin' you all down with it!!! :cmad:

We must simply post, post away until Monday and make it a glorious ending.

NDX said:
I don't think it's necessary to seperate threads. We really don't need to give FA and Sabre a third playground to spam, now do we?
If you guys allow me to make the new thread,I will cut down on the spam by 63% :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
Oh. Yeah. Single us out. Because Draven,DOG LIPS,and even NDX are sooooo innocent :whatever: :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
I say it should be called- WRESTLING v2-BIGGER,LONGER,AND UNCUT!

:o :up:

I'd say just make the new thread the same as this one. It was doing fine as it was, no need to make it strictly WWE.

Plus, we can find a way to ban FA from the new thread. :up:

The thing is,only about 4 or 5 guys here watch ROH and CZW. And since they don't have TV shows and only have PPVs every once in a while,there'd be no activity. Honestly,there's not much to 'sift' through when someone posts results for those PPVs.

Sabretooth said:
The thing is,only about 4 or 5 guys here watch ROH and CZW. And since they don't have TV shows and only have PPVs every once in a while,there'd be no activity. Honestly,there's not much to 'sift' through when someone posts results for those PPVs.

No one here watches CZW:cmad:...except maybe NDX:csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back