Wtf?

Spider-Vader

Mercin' & Workin'
Reaction score
What's up with this the Xbox site says:
Every Xbox 360 console comes with a free one month trial Xbox LIVE Gold membership, so there's no reason not to try it out today!

But every sit to buy it says it comes with silver. Which should I believe?

What's up with this the Xbox site says:
Every Xbox 360 console comes with a free one month trial Xbox LIVE Gold membership, so there's no reason not to try it out today!

But every sit to buy it says it comes with silver. Which should I believe?

If you connect your internet to your xbox and fill out your gamertag and what not, you have a Silver XBL membership. You can buy arcade games and download demos... In order to play Multiplayer, you have to purchase a Gold membership. And every 360 comes with a free month Gold membership...

Which is exactly what the site says.

Yeah, but places like Best Buy.com & Gamestop.com say nothing about a Gold membership. So should I just get the 360 & no Gold card? Or play it safe.

Yeah, but places like Best Buy.com & Gamestop.com say nothing about a Gold membership. So should I just get the 360 & no Gold card? Or play it safe.

Every 360 comes packaged with a bunch of ads and mail in things, one of which is for the one month Gold free. It's standard, and not a big selling point, which is why Best Buy and Gamestop don't mention it.

Oh, thanks.
Another question (yes, I know the millionth hopefully it'll end once I get the 360) but how much does Gamestop usually sell games for?

Oh, thanks.
Another question (yes, I know the millionth hopefully it'll end once I get the 360) but how much does Gamestop usually sell games for?

New games go for 59.99

Used can range in price from like 20 up to 54, if i remember correctly.

I know every Games For Windows Live game comes with a voucher code for a free month of live. I assumed thats how it was with the 360

As far as Gamestop goes. How much do they take for new sports titles? (2008)

I have two 12 month's four 48 hours 1 one month gold and 1 one month slvr and i am positive that the slvr comes with the xbox 360. If you get the ring of death you get a free on month gold.

dude, have you never heard of google?

it's one thing to ask for advice but this is just lazyness...

I tried Google, nothing but except sites to buy XBL gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"