X-2: X-Men United being rereleased in special Steelbook packaging on June 5th. 2007.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/X-2-X-Men-Uni...-6940068?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1180035175&sr=1-34

51yVlzXNEBL._SS500_.jpg

I've already had to buy this DVD twice (original copy got ****ed up in my sister's janky-ass DVD player!), so I'm not buying it again, I don't care how *****-inducing that packaging is.

I might get this one day. I rather buy a new Die Hard boxset (all 4 films) than buy a boxset with all three X-men films in them, as I like the former triolgy more than the latter.

I might get this one day. I rather buy a new Die Hard boxset (all 4 films) than buy a boxset with all three X-men films in them, as I like the former triolgy more than the latter.

You can actually buy two or more box sets, the prez signed a new bill allowing people to actually like several trilogies.

^^^ I'm not generally a big fan of smart-asses, but that made me smile.

so no added features? Just a new packaging?......uh, no thanks.
It's one of the two best Marvel films but, but that's not tempting enough.

Well, the standard release of X2 was already jam-packed with features. Is this gonna be a one-disc deal, or something?

I love X2 but I'm not spending $30 just for a tin case. I already have 2 copies.

I despise double dipping.

I would be more excited about this if The Last Stand hadn't been the worst thing since cancer.

Its a shame, and something I really didn't think was possible, but it actually almost ruined X2 for me. It's hard to even watch it now, because for 3 years every time I watched it I got stoked for X3. Particularly the end is completely shot now.

Singer should be the grand marshall at Ratner's public castration.

Just like Ratner should be the grand marshal for Singer's. :o

I like this cover. It's a lot better than when they plaster a bunch of actor's faces on it which seems uncreative and tacky (pay it foreward, the sixth sense). I like how they keep it clean and simple (ET, Jaws, Terminator 2)
I'm still not getting this since I already own X2.

Well since I never bought the dvd I can get this :D

That movie has been released too much on DVD dammit. I have the original and it's 2 Disc and I'm peachy with that.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"