Sequels X-Factor Investigations - (TV show) My first episode screenplay.

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi, i feel that X-Factor Investigations could work, i mean we already have Madrox as an established character, although brief i still think Eric Dane could pull a tv series spin off. Anyway here is my Fan Script for Episode One...

So here is the characters i've used and possible actors/actresses who could play there role for tv series...

Jamie Madrox/Multipleman
Teressa Cassidy/Siryn
Julio Richter/Rictor
Guido Carosella/Strong Guy
Rahne Sinclair/Wolfbane
Lucas Bishop/Bishop
Graydon Creed

anyway here is my script, sorry in advance if i put this in the wrong forum area.

Sorry got to multiple post to get the full script in.

BLANK

CUT TO

EXT. STREETS OF MUTANT TOWN – NIGHT
We see an early 20’s female with brown hair walking in a fast motion to get to her destination as quickly as possible, she looks around to see some unsavoury characters circling in.

STREET GUY
Hey pretty lady, what’s a girl like you doing out in the streets at this time of night?

She gives him the finger and carries on walking, However the Street Guy has taken offence by the gesture and signals his friends who block her from moving on.

STREET GUY
That wasn’t a very nice thing now was it?

RAHNE
Look Jackass, I don’t have a lot of time for this.

OTHER STREET GUY
Oh dude she called you a Jackass (Laughs)

The street guy takes offence and whips out a small pocketknife.

STREET GUY
We need to teach you a few manors lady.

As soon as Rahne see’s the knife her eyes turn feral, as the guys not sure what’s going on, the’re faces soon turn pale when they see Rahne transform into a Werewolf. The street guys shocked soon run off in fear.

OTHER STREET GUY
Quick lets get out of here, you know before it howls and draws attention.

As the street guys disappear Rahne transforms back into her human form.

RAHNE
Howls? That is so cliché.

She takes out a business card with an address on it, looks up at the street names then continues to walk down the street.

CUT TO

INT. BISHOP’S OFFICE, POLICE DEPARTMENT – NIGHT
We see Jamie Madrox (Played by Eric Dane) sat handcuffed by detective bishop’s desk. Bishop is looking through Madrox’s file at his past.

BISHOP
You were imprisoned for robbing banks, took part in magneto’s brotherhood and now you want to start up a detective agency, I have one question for you… Why?

MADROX
Ever wonder if your life is on the right track, if you have chosen the right path.

BISHOP
I have a good idea of what the future may hold… for myself. But you, well you have the ability to chose to follow more than one path at the same time. You should count yourself lucky, you should be in prison right now but because a duplicate did those acts it was classed as a technicality.

MADROX
But that’s just it, I have the ability to go in any path, gain the knowledge and experience from everything across the globe, but I can’t predict the personality of each dupe.

BISHOP
You still haven’t answered my question.

MADROX
For years I wondered if Mutants used their powers for profit like I did, I used to read in the papers that mutants lived in fear, scared of using there powers because they didn’t want to become an outcast from society. But I didn’t believe this, not all mutant abilities are entirely obvious, would a mutant hypnotist ever be found out? Would a telepath? What about someone who can travel faster than the speed of light? Then I realised what if these people abused their powers, do they consider the consequences of their actions? So that’s why I decided to set up a Mutant detective agency, if duplicates of myself can rob banks and join some brotherhood, then I need to keep track of them and others like me.

BISHOP
A criminal tracking other criminals… so whom else do you plan to employee in this agency?

CUT TO

INT. GUIDO’S BAR – NIGHT
We see a well muscled strong man tending bar, it’s nearing the end of a work night so the place is pretty dead, over by the pool table we see a red haired mutant from Ireland, she used to be a former student at Xavier’s school for the gifted. She finishes her game and heads over to the bar to talk to Guido.

GUIDO
You’re out late tonight?

TERESSA
I’m meeting Madrox here, said he has a business opportunity for me.

GUIDO
Oh, must be something to do with that place across the road he has just brought. So how do you Madrox? I thought you were a good student of the school for the gifted?

TERESSA
Back on Muir Island, Jamie came to the facility to help control his ability, Moria was able to help in return that he looked out for me when I came to study at the school for the gifted.

GUIDO
Are we talking about the same Madrox here?

TERESSA
(Laughs)
Now that’s the million-dollar question.

GUIDO
Yeah he is defiantly one in a million all right.

Suddenly Teressa gets a phone call,

TERESSA
Hello? “Ric” slow down, slow down I can hardly hear you… Hold on I’ll be right there.

GUDIO
Ric? Richter?

TERESSA
He’s in some kind of trouble, I’ve gotta go, Tell Madrox to give me a call.

Teressa moves swiftly to the door.

CUT TO

EXT.ROOFTOP – SOME BUILDING – NIGHT
We see a guy stood on the edge of a building, face is in tears and he has a bottle of vodka in his hand almost drunk.

RICTOR
Don’t do it!

MAN
I’m a freak; I don’t belong in this world.

RICTOR
You’re not a freak, you just how a power, lots of people have powers.

MAN
Everything I touch turns to dust.

Suddenly we see the bottle of Vodka start to wither a crack before it explodes in to thousands of shards of glass.

RICTOR
Please just back away from the edge. Lets talk about it.

MAN
What’s to talk about, soon everyone will know what a freak I am, and then what? The friends of humanity or the purifiers’ will hunt me down. Either way I have nowhere to turn. I have nowhere to hide.

RICTOR
There are places that can help, I know what you’re going through, I’ve been there, and I’ve stood on the edge and looked down.

MAN
You wouldn’t understand you’re not a freak…like me!

Rictor looks at his hands for a brief second, as he looks up he sees the man Jump.
RICTOR
No!

He runs to the edge to see what happened and sees TERESSA holding the guy by his foot floating in the area.

RICTOR
You took your time.

TERESSA
I had a little bit of De Javu.

She looks at Rictor remembering back the time she rescued him.

MAN
Let me go…

Rictor looks down at the man.

RICTOR
You were wrong; I am a freak…like you. But I prefer the term Mutant.

TERESSA lifts the guy back onto the rooftop as Rictor helps him up he hands him a business card for a mutant rescue centre.

RICTOR
Give them a call, I did and they changed my life.

The guy looks at the card and walks towards the stairs scratching his head.

TERESSA
Since when have you gone on a mission to save the world?

RICTOR
I don’t normally; well… you did the same for me once. I just felt I needed too… you know.

TERESSA
So what are doing back in Mutant Town? Ran out of things to do in Paris?

RICTOR
I got a call from Madrox about a job?

TERESSA
Me too

RICTOR
Any idea what it’s about?

TERESSA
I heard he came into some money recently.

RICTOR
So you heard about the bank jobs as well?

TERESSA
That was a Dupe, from what I’m told.

Suddenly it starts to rain, they both start to duck for cover

RICTOR
I could do with a drink right now.

TERESSA
I know a place…

They exit the roof.

CUT TO

EXT.ALLEYWAY, STREETS – NIGHT
We see Rahne runs into an Alleyway to avoid a police car. As she catches her breath we see a group surround her wielding primitive weapons… baseball bats, knives… Rahne realising she is surrounded she transforms into her werewolf form and lashes out towards them. They fight until Rahne is overpowered and injected with a serum, which makes her transform back to her human form and also makes her dazed. Suddenly she sees a man in a suit walk down the alleyway. Her vision is blurry but as he leans in closer his face appears to see a blonde haired guy with a look of hate in his face.

GRAYDON
Do you know who I am?

Suddenly Rahne sees the logo on his jacket, which is the symbol for the friends of humanity an anti-mutant group.

GRAYDON
Ah well at least you recognise the logo. Well you’re probably wondering why would an anti-mutant group be found in the heart of mutant residence. Well, this place used to belong to us, you see I was born here, back in the day there was non of your freaks around, but look at this place now, its time to take it back.

Graydon waves at the others and they drag Rahne away to a van
CUT TO

INT. MADROX’S APARTMENT – MORNING
We see Madrox laid on his sofa passed out from over drinking, suddenly somebody coughs which startles him awake making a couple of dupes in the process. He quickly re-absorbs them when he sees Guido, with TERESSA and Rictor.

TERESSA
(Annoyed)
Where were you last night?

MADROX
Sorry I got held up.

Guido notices the bottle of drink.

GUIDO
You didn’t get that from my bar?

MADROX
Sorry I needed a stiff drink after being lectured by Detective Bishop. The whole Dupe-brotherhood thing.

GUIDO
So that wasn’t you.

MADROX
Since when do I rob banks and join mutant groups…

GUIDO
X *Cough* Factor *Cough*

RICTOR
You all right?

Guido roles his eyes and shakes his head.

TERESSA
So are you going to tell us what this Job Offer is?

Madrox smiles and lifts his arms to suggest his apartment.

TERESSA
Going to need a little more help than that?

MADROX
Welcome to Madrox Investigations

Silence in the room.

MADROX
Well its working name.

RICTOR
So detective agency?

MADROX
Yes…

The room filled with awkward silence.

MADROX
Look, its time we use our abilities in a positive way, being a vigilante is just too risky right now, but this doesn’t mean they still need our help, Mutant Town needs us.

The room still silent for a brief second,

TERESSA
Sure I’m in.

RICTOR
Really?

TERESSA
I really don’t have anything better to do, plus I really don’t want to return to Muir Island, my dad wants me to work closer to home.

MADROX
And what about you Ric?

RICTOR
You’re joking right, what do I know about being a detective and as for my powers I don’t see them being a real use.

MADROX
Actually myself will be doing the detecting but what I am looking for is a field guy. Ric, I’ve seen the way you work. you have a natural talent. Plus you have a lot of connections and I could really use the client list.

TERESSA
So what would I be doing?
MADROX
Assistant mainly, I need somebody who knows how I work. Who better than you?

Guido lets out a small laugh and starts to walk towards the door.

GUIDO
Detective agency? Madrox you have had some crazy ideas before but this… I’ve gotta get back to the bar.

MADROX
Actually I have a role for you if you want it?

GUIDO
I have a job, see that bar across the road. It doesn’t run beer alone.

MADROX
Guido, I really need to do this, but I going to need a little help. All I’m asking for is someone to be my back up; you know a kind of bodyguard, someone too watch over me.

GUIDO
I don’t know.

MADROX
Remember the good old days, I never saw you the type to settle down and have a normal life. What happened to the Strong Guy?

GUIDO
I’ll do it, but answer me this… What do you know about being a detective?

Madrox looks into the air for a flash back…

CUT TO

INT. MADROX OFFICE, 5 DAYS AGO – DAY
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as there is a knock at his door, its him, well a duplicate dressed as chef.

MADROX THE CHEF
Studied for two years in France, two years in Italy got some great Indian recipes and as even learnt the art of Cajun food.

Madrox at his desk clicks his fingers and re-absorbs his clone.
MADROX
But I don’t like Cajun food…

CUT TO

INT. MADROX OFFICE, 4 DAYS AGO – NIGHT
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as there is a knock at the door, it’s him well a duplicate dressed as in a ninja apparel he starts to do some martial arts movements but Madrox just clicks his fingers and re-absorbs him.

MADROX
Wow I know Kung Fu

CUT TO

INT. MADROX OFFICE, 3 DAYS AGO – DAY
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as there is a knock at the door, it’s him well a duplicate dressed as in smart casual office ware including the nerdy black framed glasses down to the out of date brief case.

OFFICE MADROX
Business Management, Business Environment, Credit Control, Business Law, Economics, Advanced Accounting and Finance… were there anything else you wanted me to learn?

MADROX
Nope

Madrox clicks his fingers and re-absorbs the office Madrox

MADROX
My brain hurts.

CUT TO

INT. MADROX OFFICE, 2 DAYS AGO – DAY
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as there is a knock at the door, it’s him well a duplicate dressed as in plain clothes slightly drunk…

MADROX
Didn’t I send you out to learn about computers?

DRUNKEN MADROX
I have a problem

The drunk Madrox hiccups and falls on the floor. Madrox goes to click his fingers but stops.

MADROX
I’ll think I’ll wait to morning to re-absorb this one… some how I figure I’m going to need a lot of coffee when I do.

INT. MADROX OFFICE, 1 DAY AGO – DAY
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as there is a knock at the door, it’s him well a duplicate dressed as a detective, trench coat and notepad in hand.

DETECTIVE MADROX
Wait, there’s just one more thing.

Madrox clicks his fingers after rolling his eyes at the Colombo reference.

CUT BACK

INT. MADROX OFFICE – NIGHT
We return back from Madrox’s daydream just as he gets ready to show everyone his new ability.

MADROX
By the scent of your perfume Teressa and the mix of Bubblegum I would say you recently visited the small little store on the corner. They have a special on that perfume and the bubblegum has some advertisement stand right near the cash register. Ric, your clothes suggest that you lost your luggage and you have no were to stay because all your hotel information was in the bag you lost and as for you Guido well how many times are you going to get into a fight? Judging by the grazes on your knuckles I’m guessing it was a crazy night last night in the bar.

Guido is silent for a second but lets out a small grin and shakes his head.

RICTOR
That was good.

TERESSA
How did you do that?

MADROX
Well it’s a little…erh?

GUIDO
Complicated?

MADROX
More duplicated, I have recently I found I can retain the memory of my duplicates when I re-absorb them.

GUIDO
You’re right, its Duplicated.

They laugh…

CUT TO

INT. DETECTIVE BISHOP’S OFFICE – NIGHT
We see Bishop sat in his desk reading a file on Graydon Creed. Suddenly Ishmael knocks on his door and enters.

ISHMAEL
We got a sighting…

Ishmael places several photos on Bishops desk. It shows Rahne being kidnapped by Friends of Humanity followers, followed by Graydon Creed looking evasive.

ISHMAEL
This was caught on camera a few moments ago

BISHOP
Where was this?

ISHMAEL
Mutant Town, North but we tracked the van down as being registered to a warehouse in the south.

Bishop thinks for a second. He recognises the girl in the photo, Rahne.

BISHOP
Call for back up.

He grabs his coat and rushes out the door with Ishmael following whilst making the calls.

CUT TO

INT. MADROX’S APARTMENT – NIGHT
We see Guido and Rictor is moving furniture around in Madrox’s apartment/Office. Teressa is sat watching the television whilst Madrox is sat at his desk speaking to an old lady who has lost her cat.

OLD LADY
Oh you must find him, my precious. Its getting cold out there and he hasn’t been home for several days.

Madrox looks at the photo of the Cat. Finding lost pets wasn’t what he signed up for.

MADROX
So when exactly did, “Snuggles” disappear?

OLD LADY
It was a Tuesday.

MADROX
This Tuesday?

OLD LADY
No don’t be silly. It was the same Tuesday I got married to my husband.

Madrox notices she doesn’t ware a wedding ring.

MADROX
If you only just got married how come you’re not wearing a wedding ring?

OLD LADY
Don’t be silly, My Arthur died years ago.

MADROX
Mrs Esperanto I just have one more thing I need to know, what year did you cat go missing?

OLD LADY

Madrox realises the old lady may have lost some of her memory over the years but to keep her happy he generates a lie.

OLD LADY
No problem Mrs Esperanto I’ll find your Snuggles for you.

He says as he nudges the old lady towards the door, she smiles and nods before she walks off. Madrox closes the door then suddenly puts his hands over his face in frustration.

MADROX
I need a real case, something I can really stick my teeth into.

TERESSA
Relax, take it easy Madrox there is nothing that you can do right now, you just open you need to get the word out there. Madrox open for business…

Suddenly Rictor and Guido finish what they’re doing and head towards Madrox.

RICTOR
That’s it I’m taking a break, Madrox is it all right to crash here tonight? They still haven’t found my luggage so I’m pretty much stuck at the moment.

MADROX
Actually I was going to offer you the spare room if you want it. Its difficult to find good accommodation around here.

RICTOR
Sure, alright.

GUIDO
I’ve got to go back to the bar and lock up for the night.

MADROX
Guido.

GUIDO
What?

MADROX
Thanks.

Guido smiles and leaves.

CUT TO

EXT.FRIENDS OF HUMANITY WAREHOUSE – NIGHT
We see Bishop and Ishmael ready to enter an almost decaying warehouse; they see the van parked outside. Ishmael checks his weapon as Bishop signals the swat team to get ready.

BISHOP
Go!
CUT TO

INT. FRIENDS OF HUMANITY WAREHOUSE – NIGHT
The swat team enter the building from every angle, however they’re too late. The place is empty no sign of Rahne, Graydon let alone the large organisation which is the friends of humanity. Bishop frustrated and angry hits his fist against the wall.

ISHMAEL
The place is empty. They must of knew we were coming.

Bishop is silent, all he can think about is Rahne.

ISHMAEL
We will find her; they must of left clues here. We’ll get our best forensic team if there is something here, they will find it.

BISHOP
No!

ISHMAEL
Sorry?

BISHOP
I said no!

ISHMAEL
Bishop you’re not thinking straight.

BISHOP
No, quiet the opposite. They knew we were coming. Someone tipped them off, the only people who knew about this place was our department. We’ve been compromised; I fear this is an issue that has just become out of my hands, this is a mutant problem that needs a mutant solution and right now there is probably only one person who can help right now.

Bishop gets out his phone and starts to dial a number. It rings for a few seconds before someone picks up.

GUY ON THE PHONE
Hello?

BISHOP
I have an assignment for you.

CUT TO

INT. THE OLD PRISON – DAY
We see Rahne locked up in a cell in an old disused prison. She has chains around her arms and legs. She sits on her bed in silence. Suddenly we hear footsteps walking towards her. She doesn’t move from her fixed position. Graydon appears at the doors and is let in by a guard. Rahne in rage runs towards him to attack as she tries to change but is restricted and the chains cause her pain so she is unable to transform. She retreats back.

GRAYDON
You animal… you’re all animals. You know what we do to animals. We control them.

RAHNE
Is this control?

She raises her shackles and chains.

RAHNE
We cannot help who we are. This is evolution. Our abilities are a gift yet all you see is fear. A fear brought on by the lose of power. You have no control over how the world is evolving and it scares you.

GRAYDON
And what if someone was to abuse their powers? Say starts a war? My family was on the bridge the day the mutant known as Magneto waged his war and you know what, we tried to make the peace, we even had a cure. But one of the world’s most powerful mutants thought otherwise and because of that day my family never returned. So you want to know what I fear? I fear mutants like him and what scares me is that any mutant could do the same.

RAHNE
We are not all the same.

GRAYDON
But you could be, and it only takes one and this whole thing starts again. I can’t let that happen.

RAHNE
You wouldn’t think like this if you were one of us.

Graydon starts to reconsider his actions but he still returns back to his original conclusion. He turns to the prison guard.
GRAYDON
Bring me the cure…

CUT TO

INT. MADROX INVESTIGATIONS – DAY
We see Madrox sat behind his desk as he speaks to Bishop about the situation. Madrox is shocked as he knew Rahne and wonders what she was doing in Mutant Town.

MADROX
What was she doing here?

BISHOP
I was hoping you could tell me that.

MADROX
So what information do you have on this Friends of Humanity?

BISHOP
They’re a group of anti-mutant activist who aim to rid the city of mutants via use of enforcing fear. There leader is a Mr Graydon Creed…we don’t seem to have much information on Creed as he was originally adopted but from the records we have he was brought up here in mutant town in the early days before mutants started living here.

MADROX
Do we know why he became the leader of this group?

BISHOP
His family was killed after magnetos’ war took place on Alcatraz Island. I think his motivation is more revenge than anything else. But there is something I’m chasing up. It maybe nothing but I’ll let you know my findings.

Madrox looks at a photo of the warehouse.

MADROX
What did you find at the warehouse?

BISHOP
The place is sealed at this present moment, with the breech in my department I cant trust anyone to disturbed the evidence.

MADROX
Can I gain access?

BISHOP
Right now you’re about the only person I trust, Ha a criminal.

MADROX
Hey I thought we agreed that was techicallity. I can’t be responsible for all my Dupes.

BISHOP
Right now my only thoughts are on Rahne…

MADROX
I’ll need to take a look at the site.

CUT TO

INT. GUIDO’S BAR
We see Rictor sat at the bar drinking a soft drink as Guido cleans some glasses before the bar opens.

RICTOR
What do you make of this Guido?

GUIDO
What Madrox?

RICTOR
I know I wasn’t a member of your little x-factor group for very long but this just seems a little out of character for him.

GUIDO
He’s always been out of character.

RICTOR
Really?

GUIDO
It’s his ability. Do you think that creating duplicates to go out and do there own lives only to be reabsorbed by the original so he can gain the memories isn’t going to cause his characteristics to change. I’ve been his friend for many years, when we first joined X-Factor his mutant power only gave him the ability to create a duplicate but over the years, maybe due to secondary mutation his ability has become more and more powerful.

RICTOR
I always figured that the secondary mutation was the cause of my downfall. My ability was to make small tremors that similar to a low level earthquake, Just enough to make people off balance. But when I went through the secondary mutation I found my ability increased in strength and more uncontrollable. I caused an earthquake on the Rictor scale of 5 in my sleep. You didn’t see the damage it done.

STRONG GUY
Secondary Mutation caused a lot of problems for many mutants. I was one of the lucky ones not to be effected by it, but when it’s happening to one of your friends…

RICTOR
Is that why you always got his back?

STRONG GUY
He’s a good guy, but I worry one day he’ll absorb one of his clones and not remember who he is and the sad thing is, I think he knows it too.

Suddenly the bar door opens as Madrox enters…

MADROX
Get your coats, we have our first case.

CUT TO

INT. THE OLD PRISON – DAY
We see Graydon talking to a scientist in a side room not far from Rahne’s cell.

GRAYDON
What do you mean you don’t have the cure? We had tanks full of it.

SCIENTIST
There must have been a leak or something, The Cure has been contaminated… It’s mutating

GRAYDON
Mutating into what?

SCIENTIST
I’m not sure, but we have one vile left that has been unharmed, we can generate more by tomorrow but for now we only have one shot.

GRAYDON
One vile should be enough.

The Scientist hands Graydon the vile. The camera then moves to Rahne’s cell. As she sits with her hands in her arms she hears a rattle from the cell across the way. It’s a mutant that is hiding in the shades.

RAHNE
Hello

KYLE
…

RAHNE
Whose there?

Kyle walks forwards toward the light to reveal a kid with claws, sharp teeth and feral like features.

RAHNE
Are you a mutant too?

KYLE
Yes

RAHNE
My name is Rahne, what’s yours?

KYLE
It’s Kyle… but nobody ever asks for my name, they just call me Wild Child.

RAHNE
Kyle… we are going to get out of here, as soon as I can gnaw my way through this chain.

KYLE
It will be too late by then. Graydon has the cure!

Rahne looks towards where Graydon is and has a look of fear.

CUT TO

INT. WAREHOUSE – DAY
We see Madrox, Rictor, Teressa and Guido at the warehouse. Madrox is acting like a proper forensic detective. Were, as Guido and Rictor have no clue what to look for.

RICTOR
This place looks like something out of a Saw movie. Chains, Handcuffs, rotten and grimy furniture. All what are missing are the traps.

MADROX
They where holding mutants here, by the looks of it they were turning it into a temporary prison.

TERESSA
Found something

The three guys move towards where Teressa is, It’s a room just off he main office where there is no windows and only one door, the light is lit by one bulb and there was a chair in the middle of the room. Teressa has a flashlight and is looking at a leaflet that was discarded on the floor.

TERESSA
It looks like a campaign advertisement for the friends of humanity. It talks a lot about bringing the old ways back to town but no mention of being anti-mutant. I guess that’s how they have managed to be so far under the radar for so long.

MADROX
Graydon used to work in advertising for newspapers before he went on his political path. He probably has more skills in bending the truth than anyone. Through his message of hate he has managed to have contacts in nearly every business or service in this town.

RICTOR
Is that why Bishop gave us access to this place?

MADROX
Bishop believes someone in his department is one of Graydon’s followers. He is conducting his own investigation right now, he feels compromised.

Suddenly Teressa notices something written on the back of the leaflet she found.

TERESSA
Look at this!

Everyone turns their attention to Teressa.

TERESSA
Here at the bottom, Printed at Prism Printers… Prism printers got its name because it faces the old disused prison. It was sort of a play on the name. Was a bit of a tourist attraction until even that had to shut down because of the re-de…

GUIDO
The re-development of mutant town…

Madrox has only recently moved to mutant town so this knowledge is all new to him.

MADROX
Re-development?

GUIDO
During some of the redevelopment, some of the old non-mutant residents of the district wished to disassociate themselves with the massively growing population of mutants. So the whole area around the prison was re-developed especially for them. Part of that sector is the run down old prison.

MADROX
The Prison!

CUT TO

INT. BISHOP’S OFFICE – MID DAY
We see Bishop on a call from Madrox – we see Ishmael is waiting by the door over listening the conversation.

BISHOP
Madrox let the professionals… Do you really think you can handle a hostile situation? Look, I’ll meet you there.

Just as he is about to hang up the phone he sees Ishmael eavesdropping on the conversation, Suddenly all the pieces fit together and he realises he is the traitor amongst them. Ishmael is distracted so is unaware of Bishop slowly approaching him. Bishop grabs him into the office and closes the door. The disturbance causes the whole office to turn their attention but Bishop’s office is soundproof. Bishop then closes the blinds.

BISHOP
I want to know why? Why did you betray your own kind? You one of us, one of this department, how could you turn your back on us and deal with them.

Ishmael goes into a pit of fear as he puts his head between his hands.

ISHMAEL
I had too… because of what I found.

Ishmael goes over to a filing cabinet and pulls out a file marked Creed, which was hidden from sight. He places it on Bishops desk and shows him his findings.

ISHMAEL
You asked me to find as much information I could on Creed. During my investigation I found out that Creed as a secrete of his own he doesn’t want anyone to know. He’s the son of two mutant parents.

He opens the folder to the page with photos, which shows a picture of Sabretooth and Mystique.

ISHMAEL
This information was kept in his office, I was caught on one of their cameras and he paid me a personal visit. He threatened my family Bishop! What was I to do?

BISHOP
You could of told me…

ISHMAEL
He has people everywhere, I didn’t know if I could even trust you.

BISHOP
So the leader of the anti-mutant group is actually the son of two mutants.

ISHMAEL
Theirs more! He is a mutant too but he has been using the mutant cure to suppress the gene. He has also had several reconstructive surgeries to make him look completely different from his family. All this was found at there HQ at the old prison.

BISHOP
Its time we brought this guy down.

CUT TO

EXT.PRISON – MID DAY
We see what looks like an abandoned prison but the sight of several vans suggests someone has recently occupied it. Suddenly we focus on Madrox and his team as they enter the premises.

GUIDO
Well here we go!

RICTOR
So this is the H.Q. for the friends of humanity.

TERESSA
Eh, you’re right Ric it’s defiantly something out of a Saw Movie.

MADROX
Come on guys, Rahne is in there. When I started Madrox investigations I knew we were fighting for a good cause, but I also realised we may also need to be fighting end of. This mostly why I recruited you. We need to work as a team.

GUIDO
Let battle commence!

CUT TO

INT.PRISON, GRAYDON’S OFFICE – MID DAY
We see Graydon preparing the cure, He suddenly feels the floor shake a little but dismisses. As he walks towards Rahne’s cell the floor shakes even harder. This puts him of balance but he finally reaches Rahne’s cell.

GRAYDON
It’s time

RAHNE
Oh defiantly!

Rahne smiles

Suddenly the whole building begins to shake uncontrollably, the friends of humanity group start to move fast towards an entrance to the building.

GUARD
Oh what, He’s everywhere!

We see an army load of Madrox’s knocking the guards to the ground engaging with street fighting mixed in with a few karate moves. Graydon sees them and takes out his gun. Teressa appears and uses her sonic mouth to make Graydon drop the gun and cure to which Guido stands on breaking it. He grabs Graydon

GRAYDON
You only proving what everyone else is thinking… You’re all hostile.

Suddenly the place is filled with more friends of humanity guards, one knocks the original Madrox unconscious causing him to recall his dupes. Leaving the team outnumbered. Guards surround Guido to let Graydon go, he does and stands back, by this time Teressa managed to release Rahne who had transformed into her werewolf form but does not attack.

RAHNE
We’re out numbered.

Graydon starts to laugh…

GRAYDON
Safety in numbers…

Graydon sees a slight unconscious Madrox as he is finding it difficult to focus and form a dupe.

GRAYDON
You must be Madrox; you were one of those brotherhood members…

In a flashback moment Graydon remembers his family, as he comes back from his thought he grabs his gun and points it at Madrox.

GRAYDON
You where one of them! You killed my family! You will all pay for what you are.

BISHOP
You can’t kill one of your own Graydon!

Suddenly we see the place is filled with police officers, Bishop had turned up just in time.

GRAYDON
No!

He goes to shoot Madrox but Bishop uses his powers to knock the gun out his hand. The power blast actually burns his hand. Police go in an arrest him. Madrox starts to awake fully and is helped up by Bishop.

BISHOP
We make a good team.

Madrox shakes his head, we then see Rahne freeing Kyle in the opposite cell.

RAHNE
You’re free!

KYLE
Nobody is ever free, Rahne. Not when your power is being an animal.

We cut to see the team reform as they see Graydon carried away.

RAHNE
What will happen to him?

BISHOP
He will be interrogated by some of our best psychics. By time there finished he won’t even remember his own name. But right now I’m going to need a new partner.

RAHNE
Karl!

Karl looks unsure where Rahne is going with this thought.

BISHOP
But he is just a kid.

RAHNE
He needs a mentor.

Bishop sees that Karl is unable to hide his mutation and realises that he has nothing to lose like Ishmael did.

BISHOP
You ever thought about a career in the police force?

Bishop and Karl head off to the police station.

MADROX
So what are you doing here Rahne? If I remember rightly, you left for a peaceful life?
RAHNE
Not here Madrox

CUT TO

INT. MADROX INVESTIGATIONS – AFTERNOON
We see Rictor painting a name on the door for the new detective agency. Guido is figuring out how to use a computer, he breaks it due to his strength. He makes a sharp exit hoping nobody notices. We see Madrox, Teressa and Rahne behind closed doors.

MADROX
So how is Muir Island?

RAHNE
Unsettled… Look, Jamie can you give us a few moments alone.

MADROX
Sure, my office is your office.

Madrox exits his office to see Rictor.

MADROX
How’s it coming along?

Rictor reveals the name on the door has been re-worded X-FACTOR INVESTIGATIONS.

MADROX
Brilliant!

Suddenly Teressa goes rushing out the door in tears, Madrox unable to stop her he turns to Rahne.

MADROX
What?

RAHNE
It’s Sean – her father is dead!

CUT TO

BLANK.

The End...

Sorry i should of put this at the top of the forum, this story is loosely based on MadroX mini one set and follows parts of first few issues of x-factor, except for the overal story which is pretty much new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"