Sequels With Heroes Cancelled Is Now The Time For X-Factor Investigations To Become A TV Show

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've always stated that X-Factor Investigations would make a brilliant mutant/detective tv series bit along the lines of mixing heroes and CSI if you will. We all love those shows, you had to admit there are times when you look back at a show like Heroes and feel happy that we have indirectly a show about mutants and poweres...

But rencelty Heroes has been cancelled and well now there is a gap in the market for a new Superhero tv series... What better time would this be to have X-Factor Investigations jump out of the comics and onto the big screen.

The shows format is simply CSI for the mutant guy! who else would like to see this happen?

bare in mind that Heroes was owned by Fox, i think. Fox owns the rights to X-Men franchise, Fox is going to be looking for something to replace heroes.

I'd be for it. Though, I'd rather have it in Marvel's full control.

That'd be awesome, but I feel like if they were going to brand it as an X-Men spin-off, the show would need big-name characters to draw in crowds. Maybe if Eric Dane (who played Madrox in X-Men 3) were to be involved, that could help a bit.

Just curious, who would you want to see cast as the other main members of X-Factor?

Heroes was enough like X-Men anyway.. :p I'd like an X-Men show that was a mix between Smallville, Heroes, and CSI.

Using an established property like X-Factor or X-Men could be cool, but I'm sure there could be rights preventing them to be on NBC or ABC..

Heroes was enough like X-Men anyway.. :p I'd like an X-Men show that was a mix between Smallville, Heroes, and CSI.

Using an established property like X-Factor or X-Men could be cool, but I'm sure there could be rights preventing them to be on NBC or ABC..

Fox is airing Human Target, which is based on the DC comic property, so maybe that kind of success could lead to a surge of comic-based shows in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"