World X-Men 90's Cartoon wtf

DemonicAngel

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just wonderin' if anybody knew why the last 2 or 3 episodes of the 90's cartoon switched the way they drew because I just thought it looked horrible!!!!!

a change of animation studios i think

It had a more cartoony look but it was still cool. I love the 90's show. They need to do a new series more faithful to the comics like that one. I'm sick of all these anime looking cartoons.

We need a comic book series that looks like a comic book come to life, or a Bruce Timm Marvel series would look good.:)

I hated the animation of the final three episodes and also at some point it seemed like they tried to turn it into a Wolverine series during the last season and that obviously didn't work.

saban payed for them himself Fox ended the show before the last episodes were done so saban wanted to end right. So he payed for the last 3 insted of FOX.

everything after season three (the best series) should be locked in a vault and destroyed.

deathshead2 said:
saban payed for them himself Fox ended the show before the last episodes were done so saban wanted to end right. So he payed for the last 3 insted of FOX.
did he pay a blind guy to draw them

:confused:

Well it cost alot of money to make 1 episode and sense Fox wasn't helping they sort of cheaped out alittle.

Didn't they have some different voice actors too?

Neptune said:
Didn't they have some different voice actors too?

Thats rite, some of the characters were voiced by different actors and the animation changed.

Yeah, the last few shows were nasty, but has anyone seen "Pryde of the X-men?" The Pilot episode from a previous attempt to start an x-men show? It's cheese is on par with the 90's FF movie :)

KevanG said:
Yeah, the last few shows were nasty, but has anyone seen "Pryde of the X-men?" The Pilot episode from a previous attempt to start an x-men show? It's cheese is on par with the 90's FF movie :)
Yup I've seen it. I actually know 2 people who own it. And about this animation change.... I know about it but I can't remember what went on in those last episodes to see if I remember. Refresher?

the two part finle a magneto story the wolverine cap ep old soldiers and jubilee's fairy tale

3dman27 said:
the two part finle a magneto story the wolverine cap ep old soldiers and jubilee's fairy tale
OOOHHH I see the difference.

I love the Cap episode. Pryde of the Xmen is hilarious. I own all of the episodes, 77 to be exact, on my computer...

KevanG said:

I actually enjoyed the Pryde Of the X-Men cartoon alot. I honestly don't know why that show didn't take off.

uhh, other then the fact wolverine was AUSTRALIAN...

star_chaser65 said:
uhh, other then the fact wolverine was AUSTRALIAN...

HAHA, that was the best. "Don't worry about us dingo". LMAO.

Still the animation was good. And the story was great too. They hadda *****load of villians in it too. Pyro, Blob, The White Queen, Juggernaut, Toad, and Magneto. Thats alot for one episode.

Jlandsw said:
I actually enjoyed the Pryde Of the X-Men cartoon alot. I honestly don't know why that show didn't take off.

Pryde of the X-Men never took off b/c there were financial and licencing problems with NBC. It's the same reason why the Mortal Kombat TV show never went on after 1 season.:down

Prydes of the X-men looks alot better than the 90's carton ever did.

I loved Pryde of The X-men but I don't think that it looked better than X-men TAS.

I loved the 90's cartoon series, I have about half of them on my computer, but I still need the rest, the pryde of the X-Men was good and the art was clean, but Wolvie was not good as far as vioce and words.

Mistopurr83 said:
Pryde of the X-Men never took off b/c there were financial and licencing problems with NBC. It's the same reason why the Mortal Kombat TV show never went on after 1 season.:down

Which MK show: Conquest or Defenders of the Realm??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"