X-Men collector has spent more than $150K on memorabilia

He is crazy. Unless he thinks the stuff is gonna go up in value down the line. If you have a lot of disposable income you tend to do this type of stuff though, so hey....you do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ
Well X-men is the best comic so...

If I was rich I would spend lots of money on all kinds of geeky stuff.

Reactions: CJ
It's his money. Hope he enjoys it. Impressive shrine to all things X-Men.

Agreed. I find some of the things that people spend 150k on ridiculous, but it's their money. I spend my money on comics and attending events. Do what you want.

I wish you guys were as open when a studio spends 200M on a movie and people complain.

I wish you guys were as open when a studio spends 200M on a movie and people complain.

You mean when a studio spends 200 million on a movie and that then trickles down to us paying higher overall ticket prices.

Just curious...how does this guy's collection result in me having to spend more money on a movie ticket?

You mean when a studio spends 200 million on a movie and that then trickles down to us paying higher overall ticket prices.

Just curious...how does this guy's collection result in me having to spend more money on a movie ticket?

Please.

Nobody’s forcing you anything. Ticket prices have been rising since the beginning of film.

Please.

Nobody’s forcing you anything. Ticket prices have been rising since the beginning of film.

You are now arguing that the cost of making a movie has no effect on the price of tickets? I'm not sure that you understand how business works. And...sure...I dont have to buy a movie ticket...but if I want one, the price is going up.

But fewer and fewer tickets are being sold...and the answer seems to be to squeeze more money out of those who are buying tickets, rather than find a way to lower ticket prices or make the experience better for the consumer.

Nothing wrong as long as he is happy and he can afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"