World x-men japanese anime

i actually remember these from when the show would come on wb or fox about 6-7 yrs ago. and i thought that there must be a japanese x men cartoon to go with it. but they are actually just opening credits made in japan exclusively for the japanese viewers. they played these in place of the original american opening credits in japan. there is no japanese version of the x men cartoon. they are still really cool though.hope this helps

i actually remember these from when the show would come on wb or fox about 6-7 yrs ago. and i thought that there must be a japanese x men cartoon to go with it. but they are actually just opening credits made in japan exclusively for the japanese viewers. they played these in place of the original american opening credits in japan. there is no japanese version of the x men cartoon. they are still really cool though.hope this helps

too bad. would be cool to see japanese version of the x-men. the action seemed pretty wild.
thanx for the info

those were the original videos used for the Japanese version of TAS. I thought they were pretty cool and wondered what a show based pon thsoe models would be like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"