Awesome X-Men Anime!!!

Nuh uh. Anime fans would tell you straight up that translating anything from japanese to english or vice versa sucks monkey balls. Speaking of which that South Park episode was hilarious.

And I'm just being a devils advocate. That's all.

Cyclops said:
I wish I knew, but I have yet to see a japanese cartoon that did not have an awful theme song. And since most of my friends and my youngest brother are japanese cartoon fans, I've been subjected to quite a few awful theme songs.

My condolences.:o

Does anyone know the name of the songs or bands that did those intros?

I think the 2 intro's are cool, if only X-men have an anime version it would be really good, because I always like to see some violence between mutants & humans in the X-men which the US version lacked.

Can anyone post a downloadble links for the 2 X-men Anime(Japanese) intros.

why is Cable all over the intros??

Boba_Fett_123 said:
Uh...I'm American and all I hear is blah blah blah Rich Girl. "Cry for the moon" and "SHOOOOOCK!" are bad lyrics in any language, hon. Sorry.

I like some Japanese anime, but most of the theme songs are weak and that one is particularly bad.

I always thought these were cool, but I prefer the American versions. Dug the little character intro's.

Wow that is awesome! That's how I pictured the movies to be. So much for that thanks to Singer's lack of imagination.

You pictured the movies to be cartoons with bad theme songs?

Lame.

Funny how you think it takes imagination to carbon copy the comics, but oh well. I guess not everyone can know what imagination actually means.

Cyclops said:
I wish I knew, but I have yet to see a japanese cartoon that did not have an awful theme song. And since most of my friends and my youngest brother are japanese cartoon fans, I've been subjected to quite a few awful theme songs.

Inuyasha has a pretty good theme song. Not to mention dozens of great end themes. Every Heart by BOA comes to mind.

Cyclops said:
Try Thrill Ni Koi****e (Loving Thrills) by Rica Matsumoto from Dirty Pair Flash 2. I've actually never seen the series but that song is good. It's s h i t that is **** now. :|

And yes, those anime intros rock!

that was cool but the music was sucky i'm thinking of downloading it it ut addding the original americantheme music

Holy ****! :eek:

I loved the first one.

*dies*

And yeah, I used to watch TAS, but sometimes I had to turn it off just b/c the art was so sucky. :down

Can't find the original music or these intros anywhere.

I would love to see a whole movie made like that, the art was way better then what we got in the US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"