statham.jpg

Jason Statham

Storm
angela_bassett_07.jpg

Angela Basset

Pyro
jbr030.jpg

Justin BeerField

Personally,if i was to get down to it.I thought none of the X-Men movies were good,everything would be done from scratch.

For the most part I liked all but the last one, but there where minor things that I would have liked to have been done diferently. things that would have probably been unrealistic to do in a live action (non comic book drawn) movie. Such as character developments.
The comics had years on top of years to build a character's character and relationships to the others. Then there is the special effects and stuff. But also it never really met up to my high expectations.
But for the most part I liked X-men 1 and 2.

I would still LOVE to see a reboot as a live action Buffy/Smallville/Heroes-esque TV show with lots of action, adventure, drama, comedy, special effects, and story and character development.
Don't have any actors in mind, but i do have the look of many characters (as well as the show as a whole) very thought out in my head.

it's not that I didn't like the cast I just want to see if you (or I) was given the chance to cast the movies who'd you cast,
well? who would you cast?
I'd cast

Heroes

Wolverine - Colin Farrell
Colin_Farrell.jpg

Professor X - Gerry Becker
1538420.jpg

Cyclops - Chris Pine
3806920576.jpg

Iceman - Chris Evans
tn2_chris_evans_3.jpg

Storm - Malinda Williams
1598374.jpg

Colossus - Brandon Routh
c5e89337-8d03-4f90-b7e9-b9553935eef8.widec.jpg

Rogue - Ellen Page
36_ellen_page.jpg

ACtually, to tell you the truth, the best do any comic book-to-big screen movie is to use complete unknowns. Did anyone know who Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey were when they first opened up a comic book? No. So, in order to make it more like the comic, no one should know who Joe Schmo, John Doe, and Jane Doe are as Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey.

Ellen Page is unbelievably cute, but she was already Kitty Pryde #3, and if you want to get technical, she's too short for Rogue (similarly, Anna Pacquin was also technically too short for Rogue).

You cant have tony stark as wolverine!!!

Watching Swat over the passed two days, i actually think colin ferrell could be a decent wolverine if he added on some muscle.

ACtually, to tell you the truth, the best do any comic book-to-big screen movie is to use complete unknowns. Did anyone know who Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey were when they first opened up a comic book? No. So, in order to make it more like the comic, no one should know who Joe Schmo, John Doe, and Jane Doe are as Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey.

With that logic we wouldn't have Bale as Batman, Downey as Iron Man, Norton as Hulk, McGuire as Spidey...

Sure Nice Cage as Ghost Rider might seem indicative of why an unknown would be better, but I feel everything involved in that movie is what made it sink.

yeah i think tom hardy could play prof x. even though he played patrick stewarts clone slash younger version in the last star trek movie, but i think the guy who played the young hannibal lecter in hannibal rising would be perfect as a young magneto, and gerard butler as wolverine would be pretty cool. they should do the story where they rescue magneto during ww2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"