X-Men: The Last Stand on DVD October 3

The making ofs, animatics and stuff have been out for MONTHS... in the rest of the world. Looks like the US of A drew the short straw this time.

3 Dev Adam said:
No. They're seven boxes. One with the extras of the original release of X-Men (minus the movie, go figure - I guess they're releasing that Senator Kelly special with DTS sound and needed the space), two with the 2-disc X 1.5, two with the two disc X2, and two with the two-disc X3.
Oh okay, thanks.

It appears if you order the dvd at this site you get a free t-shirt and keyring.

59133l0rz4.jpg
09l0vd8.jpg

Source: http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/heather/h_present/

According to Fox the Trilogy set thats going to be released here in February will have a X2 commentary track by John Ottman???

xmentrilargezv8.jpg

X-Men Trilogy [12]
Tijdelijk verkrijgbaar in gelimiteerde SteelBook verpakking

Vanaf 21 februari in SteelBook verpakking

X-MEN
• Audiocommentaar van regisseur Bryan Singer
• Verlengde scènes met optioneel audiocommentaar
• Blik achter de schermen (17 fragmenten)

X-MEN 2
• Audiocommentaar van regisseur Bryan Singer, componist/editor John Ottman en cinematograaf Newton Thomas Sigel
• Audiocommentaar van de producers

X-MEN THE LAST STAND
• Audiocommentaar van regisseur Brett Ratner en schrijvers Zak Penn en Simon Kinberg
• Audiocommentaar van producers Avi Arad, Lauren Shuller Donner en Ralph Winter
• 22 verwijderde scènes met optioneel audiocommentaar
Source: http://www.foxfilm.nl/dvd/-32005/32007/

Must be a typo. A long time ago, Ottman was SUPPOSED to be part of the audiocommentaar, but something got wrong and he never recorded it.

3 Dev Adam said:
Must be a typo. A long time ago, Ottman was SUPPOSED to be part of the audiocommentaar, but something got wrong and he never recorded it.
I think it's a typo as well.

Got this e-mail from Fox a few days ago promoting the release of the trilogy set (now on sale).

xmenbl3.jpg
xmen02gk9.jpg

xmen03gt8.jpg

xmen04fz8.jpg
xmen05cv0.jpg

xmen06rl6.jpg
xmen07ze7.jpg

Theres a competition on their site too where cool prizes (X-Men iPod-holder, watch, beanie hat, cd holder or a digital camera) can be won!
Link: http://www.foxfilm.nl/competitions/43/

I could be wrong but i don't think there is one.Looks like a Region 2 exclusive thing.

Yea, there is no Limited Edition here ... we only got the Collectors Edition with the tin and comic book.... dam US! :D

Anybody know when the 2 disc collector's edition is coming out for the US? I didn't buy TLS yet because I was waiting for the CE.

Anybody know when the 2 disc collector's edition is coming out for the US? I didn't buy TLS yet because I was waiting for the CE.

I wish I knew.... that, combined with the F4 DC are highly wanted dvd's... FOX has double and triple dipped with every other film they've ever made, so I don't know what they're waiting for with these..

All the deleted scenes were crap - no wonder they were deleted... which leads me to believe the film will never get a director's cut since there's nothing worthwhile to cut in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"