Days of Future Past X-Men Timeline?

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm going to watch all the X Men Movies in a timeline (not in order of release dates)before Days of Future past would you agree this would be order of movies to watch them in if you are going by a timeline
X-Men First Class
X-Men Orgins:Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men:Last Stand
The Wolverine

Where will DoFP fit in once it's out? After FC or after TW?

I don't really know where to post this, this thread seems to me good enough for it. :yay:

I launched an X-MEN cinematic series BLOG which revolves around the TIMELINE and some ways to "fix" it.
Hopefully you will like it.

I think I did a fine job. This is not "spam", since my site is very pertinent to the thread topic IMHO.

If you can, please spread my link/URL everywhere.

Thank you so much:

http://x-continuity.blogspot.com :jedi

Last edited:
Better correct it to blogspot ;)

Waiting about your feedback... I love this forum!

Last edited:
There's already an official timeline in Empire magazine :)

I don't really know where to post this, this thread seems to me good enough for it. :yay:

I launched an X-MEN cinematic series BLOG which revolves around the TIMELINE and some ways to "fix" it.
Hopefully you will like it.

I think I did a fine job. This is not "spam", since my site is very pertinent to the thread topic IMHO.

If you can, please spread my link/URL everywhere.

Thank you so much:

http://x-continuity.bogspot.com :jedi

Why do i get on a website that looks like a virus.org.exe thing`?

You have mistakes in timeline, explanations and teams :yay:
We already have official timeline and we know explanations.

Yeah, but I fixed the inconsistencies :) :yay:

No, you didn't.

Your timeline completely ignores the official Timeline for no apparent reason, resulting in something that is not only poorly researched, but makes little sense in light of things that we already knew for certain, particularly when it comes to events that are set before the events of DoFP.

While there are some mistakes regarding timeline and explanation I think if you fix and update that stuff and include different explanation theories, this website could become a very nice infoplatform.

I'm going to watch all the X Men Movies in a timeline (not in order of release dates)before Days of Future past would you agree this would be order of movies to watch them in if you are going by a timeline
X-Men First Class
X-Men Orgins:Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men:Last Stand
The Wolverine

Yes I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"