X-?

Nibune

Civilian
Reaction score
Thinking about the movie, storm should have been the one to die. Think Matrix Revolutions final battle in the sky. it shoulda happened in X3 with phoenix and Storm ripping each other. They should have kept cyclops and jean alive, the professor same deal.
Now correct me if i'm wrong, but in the comics after Xavier is in space didnt Jean take over the school and start a new team X-factor?

Point is, the X-men movie series should be a trilogy. Then Fox could have done a new trilogy spinoff set 5 years later called X-Factor, and deal with Sinister as the trilogy's main villian and introduce Emma Frost.

Fox could pull it off, not the way we want necessarily but they could do a new trilogy, X- Factor, With Emma takin over for Storm with Iceman, Kitty, Collosus, and Rogue as the new teachers with new students, and sinister as the new villian.
The Last Stand was the X-men's final film
but not necessarily other incarnations

Hardest part is the shift from Storm to Emma based on how they ended X3, but doable

...No... Sinister's plot has to deal with Scott Summers and Jean Grey... I mean the guy is like so Into Scott... ... gah. I just don't see Emma taking over the school... I'd like to see Jean doing that... -wishes- -sighs- but oh heck.

Don't worry. With a few changes from FOX, Sinister can now be obsessed about... Wolverine!!!

I don't mind Charles X "dieing" but it would have been far more appropriate to kill off Magneto too. The guy was finished, his big dream-war had failed, and he was overdue for a heart attack. having them buried together side by side at the mansion would help close this trilogy as far as the story arc is concerned (it was after all X's agenda of hope vs Magneto's agenda of fear) and add poetic justice to the fact that once friends, then adversaries, finally friends in death.

So they had 2 big problems to deal with in X-3. The Cure, and Jean-gone-crazy. So they should have just let the heroes deal with the Cure in X3, and then finish their quest to bring Jean back home in X4. X4 could have had the start of a new adversary coming on the scene such as Sinister or Apocalypse while they're trying to save Jean, and a subplot involving Rogue hooking up with Gambit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"