x3 action figures afterall??

Neto Magnus said:
Where's Beast's nipples?

... i was kinda gonna say the same thing but uh then I read ur post LOL

His nipples are hiding. :o Why!?! Cause the ladies find his blue nipples a turn on so he wears that vest over top to hide his nipples. lol :p

LittleMissVixen said:
Phoenix is a part of Wave II, which will came out during the 2nd quarter of 2007.

Hasbro is doing four waves per year.

Good god that is a long time to wait!

They really dont need too. The ML is very X-Men heavy. We are getting Emma, Banshee, Astonishing Cyclops, Danger, Blob, Quicksilver, Marvel Girl, Phoenix, Xorn, Wolverines, Beasts, ect

Phoenix will be out next year?! God I will have completely lost interest by then.

LittleMissVixen said:
juggs.jpg

This is a 6" Marvel Legends or one of those 12" brand new lines? I'm all about Legends, not any of the new lines. Any Colossus or Angel pics?

Drago said:
This is a 6" Marvel Legends or one of those 12" brand new lines? I'm all about Legends, not any of the new lines. Any Colossus or Angel pics?

Juggs is a 12" icon figure, but I am betting he will be scaled down and put into another wave...eventually.

Also, no sign of X3 Colossus, X3 Angel or Comic-Storm and Comic-Marvel Girl yet.

oh well as long as we got jean im good

LittleMissVixen said:
They really dont need too. The ML is very X-Men heavy. We are getting Emma, Banshee, Astonishing Cyclops, Danger, Blob, Quicksilver, Marvel Girl, Phoenix, Xorn, Wolverines, Beasts, ect

But for my money those X-men series II (with X-treme X-men Rogue, Avalanche, Iceman, etc.) looked way better than these. That's why i was hoping for a continuation of those.

And did we really need a Danger. Was anyone actually clamoring for this? If they wanted to do an Astonishing X-men villain they should have gone with the first villain from Whedon's first run, whose name escapes me. Figures. :p

N_z0 said:
But for my money those X-men series II (with X-treme X-men Rogue, Avalanche, Iceman, etc.) looked way better than these. That's why i was hoping for a continuation of those.

And did we really need a Danger. Was anyone actually clamoring for this? If they wanted to do an Astonishing X-men villain they should have gone with the first villain from Whedon's first run, whose name escapes me. Figures. :p

Ord?....yeah, Danger was an odd selection, IMO. It seems they are moving away from the Jim Lee era, and on to the "Morrison & Whedon," stuff, with a "hint" of Xtreme & Ultimate stuff, lol.

LittleMissVixen said:
Phoenix is a part of Wave II, which will came out during the 2nd quarter of 2007.

Hasbro is doing four waves per year.

And Beast?

I like the X3 Jean figure, Juggs is ok, but beast looks like crap. seriously. My custom is better

x-menbeast1.jpg

Drago said:
I kinda like this Jugg and phoenix figure , but if he is 6' he would be scaled down but better than Beast:up:

gap5ewl said:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=4524

Marvel Legends:
- Astonishing X-Men Cyclops
- Danger Room
- She-Hulk
- Ultimate Wolverine
- Thor
- X3 Dark Phoenix
- Storm (comic book version)
- Magneto as Zorn
- Blob-Build-A-Figure
- Quicksilver
- Yellowjacket

lil confused. i have a question. so the marvel legend series that has the x3 Phoenix?

i know beast is part of Series 16 Annihilus, along with emma

but what is the series number of that is listed? is that going to be 17?

Good lord that Emma figurine is truly hideous. I hate all these figures with tones of joints and bends and bolts, they looks all robotic and horrible. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"